VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Lachie's Whitelist Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachie

Lachie's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Lachie's Whitelist Application   Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 am

IGN:lachlan_czumak
How did you find us?:PMC Forums
Name(Optional):Lachie
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):11 Please Dont Judge Me By My Age
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:Because I Love RPG Servers And Normally They Are Very Fun
RP experience, I Have Been On A Couple Of RPG Servers But They Were All But Down Sad
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: Its Of A Ape And I Always Shift At People So My Friends Call Me The Raping Ape XD Cool
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes I Do Completely
Desired Class:Knight
Desired Race: Orc

1) What is your full name (middle name included)Lachie Ryan Roberts
2) Where were you born/ raised? Jungle Village Named Sydney
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Yes Because I Knew Lots And I Was The Best Fighter Back Then
4) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? No I Didnt Have Any Siblings
5) Do you have any work experience? I Am A pig Farmer Apprentice And A Warrior For The Orks Apprentice
6) How do you spend your spare time? I Practice My Sword Skills With A Dummy
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? Yes To Get The First Kills And To Fight Before They Can Do Anything
7) Are you allergic to anything? Nope
Cool Are you a light or a heavy drinker? Heavy By Way
9) Have you committed any crimes? Robbed The Bank In A Village In A Jungle And Murdered One Person
10) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? This One Razz [ ]
11) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. I Have A Battle Scar On My Lower Face Where I Got Attacked And A Tatoo On My Arm
12) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? This One Razz [ ]
13) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Friendly
14) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? I Walk For Days Looking For Home And Following The Sun
15) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate
Any [ ]
16) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)Perfectly Strait
17) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. Nope
18) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?Im A Light Sleeper And I Drool
19)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) Omnivore
20)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Dirt Under The Nails
21)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? Nope
22) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? None Really
23) What would you say is your greatest fault? My Hight
24) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Becoming Rich
25) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? I Dont Know Razz
26) What is your favorite thing to do? Fight With My Sword
27) Have you ever written a book? Nope
28) What do you think of marriage? Its Ok....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

PostSubject: Review   Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 am

I'm sorry but an ape skin won't work for this server.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lachie's Whitelist Application   Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Besides the skin, your app is passable.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Lachie's Whitelist Application   Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Good god get the pitch on this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachie's Whitelist Application   Lachie's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lachie's Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1