VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter457

Character sheet
Character Name: Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke
Town:

The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke Empty
PostSubject: The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke   The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:39 am

I was born to the mighty wizard Radagast the Dragon Slayer in Glendor, a kingdom neighboring Stalgath, and was named Eldrid after my distant ancestor, Eldrid the Wise, who is said to have written many of the ancient texts that mages today study in the college. My family moved to Stalgath soon after I was born, and there my father quickly became a prominent member of the Mage's guild, while I studied the writings of Eldrid the Wise and other ancient wizards as soon as I was able to read, hoping to one day enter the famed Mage's College. After fifteen years of studying, my studying finally paid off, and my father sent me off to the Mage's College to begin studying. In my third year of studying, however, I had gotten word that a band of orcs had burned down my parents' home, killed them both, and stolen everything they had, save for the ancient texts, which the orcs found useless after examining them, and left near the smoldering ruins. After completing my years in the college, I committed myself to avenging the loss of my parents and all of those who were wronged by the savage orcs. It has been seven years, and I now live in the cold biome to the south of the mage's guild, plotting my vengeance.

Last edited by Potter457 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke   The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 pm

A very good RP profile, thought it is unusual to have a RP profile before a white list app, please make a white list app and your are all good.

Very good pass!
Back to top Go down
Potter457

Character sheet
Character Name: Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke
Town:

PostSubject: Re: The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke   The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Confessor_Tom wrote:
A very good RP profile, thought it is unusual to have a RP profile before a white list app, please make a white list app and your are all good.

Very good pass!

Thanks, I'm writing up a whitelist app as we speak, and I've made a minor edit, I gave a name to the neighboring kingdom, Glendor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke   The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The origin of Eldrid Thuromir Horlocke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: IC :: Roleplaying Profiles-
Jump to: