VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stereo_head

Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile   Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm

In Character Information:

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
Eledwhen Lurius Alluron
2) Where were you born/ raised?
Simply put, I was born a long way from here; however, you may desire a more detailed response than that. I was born into the wealthy elvish clan of Alluron. My family was, at a certain point, one of the most influential clans in the city of Elendil.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.

As a child and even up into my later adolescence, I was extremely popular not only amongst those of my age group, but also of those who I saw as my elders. I can attribute this to both my influential family name, and my musical abilities. This popularity eventually fell away- though I prefer to keep the reasons to myself, at least for the time being.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.

My Father - Naero:
  • Supremely Intelligent - He was perhaps even more wise than elves twice his age and with twice his life experience.
  • Racist and Ignorant - My father despised all other races, of which he claimed to be 'inferior' to elven-kind. He was also rather sexist.
  • Spiteful - If one was ever to get onto my father's list of enemies, he would never forgive, and never forget them.
  • Arrogant - Narcissistic and wholly self involved, my father only really cared for himself.
  • Sardonic - He had the knack of being able to never take things overly seriously. This may be partially because he thought that everyone was lower than him, so he really didn't have to worry himself often.

My Mother - Gwenlin:
  • Beautiful - My mother may well have been the most beautiful elf within the city of Elendil. How she ended up with such a lousy brute as my father was, I have no idea.
  • Musical - She had talent in music to go along with her looks. Spending hours alone or in the presence of my siblings and I, she would play her ancient family flute, as well as sing to us- in a voice as sweet as honey straight from the comb.
  • Kind - To put it simply as kindness may be an insult to how good and proper my mother was. Able to see past race and sex and anything that may single someone out as different, she welcomed one and all with open arms, in heavy contrast to my father.
  • Naturalist - Often taking to long walks through nearby glens and forests, and also tending to her garden, my mother was quite fond of greenery and like. This is also not to mention the fact that she held a keen interest in wildlife as well.
  • Sly - Though it appears that my mother didn't have a bad side to her, she did have a darker aspect. While wealthy, she did have a knack of taking things that weren't hers. Her skill was of that nobody knew that anything had been taken, or if they had, it would have been long after my mother had left.

It is relatively safe to say that I acquired most of my own traits from my mother. All I have really received form my father is his natural intelligence, which is one of the few things I can thank him for.

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
I have a brother, Gondol, and a sister, Aurine. I was always closest to my sister, although I did love my brother. There was a special bond between my sister and I, and it pains me to say I haven't her in many years. I will most likely never see her again, either.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.
I have had brief stints as a bard, an Innkeeper, and as a bartender. These positions were mostly fronts for my other work- work of a less savory kind. I don't want to exactly self- incriminate myself, but I have done my fair share of darker work.
7) How do you spend your spare time?
Hmm... spare time? Well, whenever I do have some spare time, I can usually be found fiddling around with my lute, or reciting music on my elvish flute- a family heirloom. Besides that, I also tend to read and write, and occasionally going for a stroll, whether about town or in the wilderness.
8) Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?
In battle, I tend to stick to the shadows. I have the ability to seclude myself easily, and get to my foe's venerable spots. Flanking is also easy in the dark, so I am assured to get behind any adversary. Even without the dark, I am somewhat miraculously able to sneak around foes easily. I only usually require one hit on a target to get them down. This ability of mine comes from my mother, I guess.
9) Are you allergic to anything?

No, not that I am aware of. I don't like fish though, but I doubt that I am allergic to them.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?
I consider myself to be a rather light drinker, though I am commonly found in taverns. This has to do with my cover professions, rather than blatant alcoholism. When drunk (which isn't easy for me to become, as a matter of fact), I am typically a little more 'open' to 'suggestion', if you catch my drift.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
As I've alluded to before, I have committed a few crimes in my time. Among others, I am willingly open to claim that I have burglarized, vandalized, and ransacked things. I've also dealt with my fair share of pickpocketing... and there is the matter that I may or may not have murdered someone... but no one can actually prove anything.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [X]

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
Nothing to note, my skin is fairly uniform in composition.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [X]

15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..)
Animals tend to see me as a friend, or at the minimum, not a threat. This is how it has always been for me. Above all other fauna, I find wolves to be my far favorite. At one point in my life, I bred them for a short while with success, but I have since been forced to abandon this pastime. I guess I get my love of nature form my mother as well.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
Among the trees, I am hardly ever lost; however, if it comes to the point that I am, I have a couple of methods of finding my ay again. I follow the trails that others have left before me. If they lead nowhere, I follow the tracks of any animals that I may find. These usually lead me to some source of water. Along these paths, if I hit a river, I will follow it. If I lose the trail in this instance, I proceed to follow the wind, as I trust that it knows where it is going. And if I happen to stumble across someone, I always ask for directions.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X]
A cold climate [ ]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)
My teeth, as I can plainly attest to, have held to a near perfection. Along with steady care, I'm sure I receive help in this from my elvish blood.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
Nope, nothing- excluding my eyebrows, of course.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
As of typical elven custom, I partake in the traditional Reverie. I admit though, I am not good at regularly doing this; however, it does not appear to faze my condition. When I do partake, I am quite calm and still- to the point that I may even appear to be dead. Although I follow this ancient elvish custom, I have been known to occasionally sleep as well.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
My diet mostly consists of leafy greens, a variety of fruits, and lean proteins. I am not strictly a vegetarian, though I am not a huge meat lover. Also, I particularly loathe fish, whether it be the taste or smell. Something is off with fish, or at least in my opinion.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
Over the steady course of my life, my hands have remained the same. Clean to a sparkle, with no signs of dirt at any point. That can be said for the rest of me as well. I seem to be always clean- it helps that I actually regularly bathe, unlike some people.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
No, I have never been caught nor convicted for a crime. Though I have been to the dungeons before, in order to free a man who was wrongly convicted for a crime I committed. I don't think they even know now that he is gone- the guards are always a little bit thick, no matter where you are in the world.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
Monsters of each and every type are despised equally by me. There is not one that I wouldn't want to see brought to its end. Even though I may not commonly act with civic virtue, I feel that it is at least partially my responsibility to help rid the world of them.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
Greatest fault, eh? Another interesting question. Before anything else comes to mind, I would have to say that my greatest fault is my sometimes evident narcissism. Though I don't often act self centered I certainly have my moments. I can thank my father for this, I guess.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.)
My main goal, as it clearly isn't evident from what I have said thus far, is to both better myself and the world around me. I know it sounds rather cliche, but it is indeed the truth. I will say too, that gaining a little extra coin doesn't sound that bad either.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
Depending on whether I have expertise in the area in question can quickly change my answer here. Now, assuming I have knowledge in the topic that is asked, I will more than likely give as much advice as one is willing to receive.
29) What is your favorite thing to do?
My favorite thing to do? Well, I'd have to say above all else, anything in regards to music. Utilizing either my voice, my flute, my lute are hands down my favorite things to do.
30) Have you ever written a book?
Indeed, I have- though it will probably remain private. Amongst my various other interests, I have neglected to mention my love of history. Simply put, the book I have written is a history of my family, of which I have been banished from for a long time now.
31) What do you think of marriage?
Marriage... This can be a complicated issue for some people, though I have long known what my stance is. Marriage is bound in love between two consenting parties. It should matter not if those betrothed are of a different race or of the same sex, or at least in this elf's opinion. As for marriage myself? Well, I hope that the day will come that I will settle down... If I find the right man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To stave off any confusion, all of these questions were answered in character. Though, I will say that most of Eledwhen's views reflect my own.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile   Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 am

Usually a RP profile is formed in a journal or a story weather in 1st or 3rd person format, this is generally just copy and pasted sections of your whitliest app and although this will suffice it is a shame.

The rp profile allows you the chance to show of your character in a unrestricted way and let others see how your character came here, what they are going to do and even what they wish to be!

You can post another if you wish to address these points I have said but if not this current profile will do for a pass. you just need a 2nd mod pass on your whitelist app and you are good.

Back to top Go down
stereo_head

PostSubject: Re: Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile   Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 am

I am aware that this isn't really a proper RP profile. This is more of a kind of placeholder, and will be changed once I have a narrative written (which will hopefully be later today). I posted this mostly because it was getting a little late and I didn't want to spend more time on writing a narrative that would probably end up rushed and incoherent. I also thought that it would be better for me to at least have something, rather than nothing. Thank you for the quick reply, and hopefully I'll be able to get the real profile finished soon and be able to replace the current one with it.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile   Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:45 am

no problem at all you have this which will help finalise passing into the server so write the true rp profile when ever you feel read, and in as much time as you require.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile   Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eledwen Alluron - RP Profile
Page 1 of 1