VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gehrke72

Gehrke72

Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum Empty
PostSubject: Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum   Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 am

IGN: Gehrke72
How did you find us?: I found you through PlanetMC
Name(Optional): Chuck Gehrke
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 16
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I want to join because of the RPG aspect. I like doing quests together and battling horrific monsteres Very Happy
RP experience: 8yrs
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens
Describe your skin(must fit your character): My skin is a human inside a mutation-free suit. He is green and very mechanical like.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes i do.
Desired Class: Mechamancer
Desired Race: Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Meta gaming uses outside things to change the gameplay.
Power-Gaming: Power gaming is to work towards a specific goal.
In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Dr. Ragnos Lithium Lobotomize
2) Where were you born/ raised? I was created from pieces of titanium and electrical charges in the Zeno Lab. I was then taken care of by humans.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. I was very popular. The humans wanted me to be on their team for anything, for I could do everything they could a 100 fold better.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? I do not, for I was created individually.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. I was a construction worker, hoisting metal pillars for the humans to create houses.
7) How do you spend your spare time? I tune myself up every chance i get, so that I may be able to become the strongest Robot Humans have ever seen.
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? I would fight until my machine components were crushed, for i have a backup generator to keep my memories.
9) Are you allergic to anything? Water
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I do not drink for i live off of electric.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. I have not, because my goal was to please Humans.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [X]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. I do not for I replace any of my body parts when injured.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [X]
particularly agile person? [ ]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) They find me charming, and like how gentle i am.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? I climb the tree with my built in grappling hook and look over the tops of the forest.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) I have no teeth for my jaw does not open.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. No
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? I do not sleep unless i am depleted of energy. I do not dream nor snor.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) Oil and bits of electric eels.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Very smooth metallic titanium.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? No, for my people loved me.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. I would love to take down an ogre to show my strength to the Humans.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? If one of my cables come unplugged, it could damage me significantly.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) To become the strongest robot, to seek friends.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Do not faulter, for you shall win in the end.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Tune up my parts.
30) Have you ever written a book? No
31) What do you think of marriage? i feel it is a waste of time untill my goal is complete.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

PostSubject: Re: Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum   Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Okay. You have some major rework.

First off, you started RPing at the age of 8? This is a midievil server so i don't know if your skin will work out. Those are things that can easily be overlooked.

However you continue to say: you are a Doctor who does construction work, you replace body parts whenever you are injured, and your mouth does not open. Your application makes absolutely no since, and is not realistic.

I believe you were trying to say you are a robot, however that is not a race this server provides.

You should edit and change most of your work to fit the life style of a human, and down the "Badass" charicteristics like when you said, "The humans wanted me to join their team in everything, for I could do anything they could 100 fold better."

Denied.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum   Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Also, mechamancer's are required to be Dwarves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum   Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gehrke72's Whitelist Forum
Page 1 of 1