VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Starting a new Life, by Lorenea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenea

Lorenea

Character sheet
Character Name: Lorenea Rowald
Town: None

Starting a new Life, by Lorenea Empty
PostSubject: Starting a new Life, by Lorenea   Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm

I grew up in the small town of Whispering Pines, my mother had trained to be a healer when she was growing up but put that calling aside for a few years after she met my father and they settled down and started their life together.

When I was just 4 months old my father was killed by a raiding orc party on our village, and to deal with her grief and fill her time my mother took up healing again and soon became the healer for not only our village but the surrounding communities as well.

As I got older I went with my mother as she helped people and learned from her the art of healing and caring for others. In the last year or so though, Ive turned away from the healing path, and have been training day and night with a bow and arrow, all my life Ive felt afraid of not being able to defend myself.

As a child I really enjoyed growing plants and caring for animals, by the time I was 14, I was in charge of our gardens and food harvesting and storage. I also cared for and bred our farm animals.

I also enjoy reading and writing and crafting of all sorts. Sometimes I like to go out on long hikes, looking for interesting items and things to use for crafting and food preparation.

When I was 18 my mother died. She was saving the life of a miner that had been bitten by a cave spider, and the poison from the wound infected her and she fell into a coma and died.

Feeling too many memories there in Whispering Pines, Ive decided to strike out on my own with just a few belongings and make a new home for myself in the land of Stalgath, its a few days journey from here but I have heard its a land full of new opportunities and plenty of areas to grow and prosper.

Ive found a area that Ive fallen in love with, its snowy and full of hills but theres something about this area that calls to my heart. Ive found a old house that hasnt been lived in for decades and it has a interesting cave/barn workshop area thats usable still. It will take a lot of time but I would love to build a new life for myself here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

Starting a new Life, by Lorenea Empty
PostSubject: Approved   Starting a new Life, by Lorenea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 am

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down

Starting a new Life, by Lorenea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: IC :: Roleplaying Profiles-
Jump to: