VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

His Glorious, Damned Path.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

His Glorious, Damned Path. Empty
PostSubject: His Glorious, Damned Path.   His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:59 pm

*A man is bound to a rusted Iron hook in a small, cramped cave poorly lit by a vastly dimming torch. A cloaked figure steps into the light allowing only the faintest of details to be shown to the visibly beaten man.*

Who... who are you? why do you hold me here?!?!?

Ha, still life in you is there? I shall tell you, but a story first my friend.

Dark Elves, how much do you know of them?... dark skinned, pointy ears?
They live underground, hidden away from prying eyes, worshipping... different things entirely you see, they have strange customs and even stranger morals you know.

They have a totally different type of magic down there, but they still manage to keep up to date on topsider's magic, enchantments or new knowledge;
they send out magically adept children you see to learn form their hoyty toyty college... they take from their own city's treasurie to cover the costs of enrolment... just to gather knowledge! the college know this however but.. golds gold right?

But, I'll tell you about this one kid, he was the last elf sent to the college I hear; never been one since him... and that was at least 800 years ago as it goes.

he was sent from their main city, Zuul Fortem, never heard of it? Thats the point you moron: he enrolled in the college at 18 I hear they say, was really good. took to magic like a duck to water they say. But being an elf you see... that raised many a eyebrow in his way... different breed they are.

As the years passed and his knowledge grew, he had out passed the spells and incantations of even some senior teachers: he became engrossed in studying and repeated rituals over and over they say: But one day he became curious and went into the Arch mage's quarters and into his personal library.

He quickly saw the amount of "forbidden" books on offer to him, forbidden.... that bloated fool had them for himself!....... well before the senior mages realised that he'd taken the books , he'd already been performing dark summonings and curses in secret becoming quiet efficient in a short time.

When they finally caught up with him he acknowledged their presence and stood down, it didn't take long for the mage's council to banish the elf out of the college keeping the remaining money for his enrolment as "compensation for damages"...

He left and returned to his home below ground, bringing with him both new knowledge and information regarding topsider's ability with darker forms of magic; he was... honoured and sent on another task, when he began roaming around the world looking for places, and items of... intrest serving a higher power you see.

*the bound man, who had been closely listening now stirred and began speaking*

The child in your tale.... His name... you did not speak his name....

His name? oh I didn't realise... my name is Molag

*the hooded figure stepped closer to the man revealing dark skin and a rough expression*

And now my dear mage, now you know my name. why dont you tell me where that Skin bound book is humm?
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His Glorious, Damned Path.   His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Love it, Molag!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

PostSubject: Approved   His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 am

This is quite eerie! I like it though, nicely done as usual.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: His Glorious, Damned Path.   His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:43 am

Thanks guys for the replys, glad I could get across my idea for him... glad it panned out thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Glorious, Damned Path.   His Glorious, Damned Path. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Glorious, Damned Path.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: IC :: Roleplaying Profiles-
Jump to: