VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Roobug's Character Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roobug

Character sheet
Character Name: Julien Roath
Town:

Roobug's Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: Roobug's Character Bio   Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Bio of my charater-
Simple information-
Name~Julien Roath
Age~23 years
Hair~Red
Eyes~hazel brown
Height-5'2
Weight-140
Race-Human
Class-Farmer
Surname-Roo

Childhood- Julien grandmother had raised her from the start,Her parents were soldiers. Protecting the country side from the evil monsters of the night. She lived on a farm,raising cattle and chicken. She spent her days in the farm plots,collecting carrots,wheat,cotton,corn for the family to sale at the market. Julien always had a very mysterious impression at first,rather staying out with the cows instead of playing in the shallow creek with the other children up the road. She was never very social,staying in the house to herself or out far into the feilds. Her grandmother was a sweet lady,always doing her best to support the young Julien, Wheter it was combing her beautifull curly long maroon hair,or telling her tales about the evil Moonblood or a simple love story between a man and a women.

Teenage years-Adult Julien was becoming a women,taking pride in how she looked before she settled out. Making sure she didnt have a spec of dirt,nor dust on her knee long green cloth dress. Her hair had grown,almost fully down her back. 22 years had passed since she was born,She was still the same quiet girl who loved pulling crops out of the moist soil. She had a tall,hourglass shaped figure that was well defined in her clothing. The older she got,the more she wanted to venture away. In the forest,In the town,Wherever she could escape to she would. Her grandmother was catching on to this,worrying about the defenseless young girl. She stoped her one day before Julien could run from the house and go explore. She handed her grand daughter a wooden bow intwined with a dark green sliver of string and a sash that held 20 steel-tipped arrows. "Go ask the man down the street to teach you deary..You need to protection if you are going out in the wild..So many dangers..!" A Quote from grandmother. Julien did so,walking to the man known as Liufer who was the arrowsmith in town. They spoke for hours on end,him teaching her how the bow works aswell how to steady herself,reload arrows at a quick rate and shoot moving objecits..Which was a log tied to a rope which was swinging from an oak tree. They day came,The day she had practiced for so long. The day they could go out and put her skills to the test,shooting an live animal to bring back home. So Julien and Liufer went deep into the wilderness,tracking wild life as they went. "There..He's yours." Liufer said in a low whisper as he stoped,eyeing an small deer as he crouched. Julien nodded,slowly pulling an arrow from her pack on her back and slid it into place in her bow. She exhaled almost silently,her aim moved to the deers chest. Just as it looked she was about to realse,take her first meal down..She froze.. She watched the baby dear slowly move from sight,millions of thoughts running through her head. ..This was some mothers child..A full life to be lived..and I would be ending it.. She lowered her bow with a small sigh as she looked towards Liufer.."I couldnt..I.."She was interrupted by Liufer"I understand dear,let's get back before it's sun-down" Julien nodded as the returned to the farm,displeased with herself she went straight to her bed and laided down,not bothering speaking or eating her dinner.

It is a bit short,but I'm willing to make it longer or fix anything. If you have any questions,please message me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

Roobug's Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: Approved   Roobug's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Your profile looks good, paragraphing would help organization but the information is there and presented in a good format. Now you just need 1 more approval on your application! Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Roobug's Character Bio
Page 1 of 1