VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Yargol Trailslag.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jv8339

Jv8339

Yargol Trailslag. Empty
PostSubject: Yargol Trailslag.   Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:58 am

Name: Yargol Trailslag
Race: Orc
Height 6"3
Skin color: Dark Green
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Red

What is home? Home is where your loved ones are. Home is where the heart is. Home is where you make it.

It was night time and there was a smell of fear and despair in the air, coldness was all around me. My mother was by my side I looked up at her and she was holding my hand running deeper and deeper into the jungle. My mother was leading me out of GroThul,she told me that the town wasn't safe for us anymore. She mentioned something about an upheaval that would take place soon in town. She had explained to me earlier that day about the recent loss in the war and how all Blame was being placed on the shamans and the head shaman most of all, which was her. My mother had only been shaman for a little over a year, she was a good shaman and she always helped anyone in need.

We were about half way through the jungle when they caught up to us. A small group was dispatched from GroThul to bring back me and my mother, with recent events that occurred in town many orcs tried to flee before things got worse. My father was the leader of the group. He was also the one who told the clan leader of our escape. he believed in being loyal to the town, even at his own families demise. My mother could hear the guards getting closer and closer to us she quickly hid me under a jungle shrub and told me not to come out until she came back for me... she never did. I peeked through the leaves of the shrub and seen my mother talking to my father and two other guards. She told them that I ran out of town and she was just trying to get me back. My father declared mutiny and told her he knew of her plan to flee GroThul for a while now. And you might wonder what the consequences of mutiny are?... that's simple, death.

I knew what would happen next, and I was right. My father took his sword out and chopped my mothers head clean off. When they walked away I ran from behind the shrub and held my mothers dead body for the rest of the night. As I laid there next to her covered in blood and tears I decided that I needed to return to GroThul and avenge my mothers death. When I returned to GroThul my father welcomed me with open arms, he didn't know that I witnessed the death of my mother. He told me that spiders surrounded them within the jungle and they got my mother. Not a good or believable story. For the next few years I studied under my father learning his fighting technique so I could one day use it against him.

My father was the War chief and had been for about three years. He was the strongest and bravest orc. I knew killing him wouldn't be an easy task. I needed a plan I let two more years pass by now at the age of 17 I had finally come up with a plan to kill my father. I have thought of everything, from selling out GroThul to the humans so they could kill everyone in town, to the easiest way which was to kill my father by slicing his throat while he was sleeping, I knew these would both turn out to be bad ideas for me because I would end up being killed or in jail. Five years have passed since my mothers death, GroThul was now almost in ruins the town looked like a dump and riots would break out almost every night.

I decided to put my plan into effect, One morning I went down to the general goods store and purchased a few items, One dagger and One cloak. That night I waited behind the bar in the slums district. I knew it was just a matter of time before a riot would break out, and I also knew my father was the patrol for the slums this very night. One hour later two poor orcs stumbled out of the bar shouting at each other about something foolish. They eventually got into a fight and every one in the bar stormed out to join in on the brawl, this was no small brawl either about 20 orcs who were as drunk as dwarfs began to punch and kick each other. My father quickly rushed into the crowd to break it up.. this was my chance I ran in also and found him he just looked at me with shock wondering why I was in the middle of a brawl like this. That's when i took out my dagger and stabbed him directly in the heart. I quickly ran out of the crowd and hid in the shadows until someone noticed him lying on the ground dead.. I then ran back home.

My mission was half over all I needed to do now was escape this cursed town. Which would prove itself to be another task. The next day I packed up a few belongings from my hut, Some bread, my fathers iron sword, and my mothers diary. While everyone was still in shock about my fathers death from the previous night I came up with a plan to sneak out of GroThul. As I grabbed my bag with my items someone walked into my hut, I turned around to find none other than the clan leader, standing in front of me. " I know what you did, you were the one who killed your father." I stood silently waiting for her to make the next move. " I'm not here to kill you or put you in jail, actually I want you to be the new War chief." I continued to stand still silently. " Your father was a corrupted orc he was selling information and supplies to another orc clan for human slaves and parons." I decided it was time to talk "I just want to leave this place and never come back my mother was killed here and I just cant stand the sight of this place anymore, it doesn't feel like home." she looked at me and then went on "Your mother was a good shaman and an amazing orc. I just want to let you know that I didn't want her to die the way she did that was your fathers call. If you want to leave I wont stop you." I gazed at her for a minute "And if I do decide to leave will I be hunted down like last time?" She told me I could leave whenever I wanted and she wouldn't tell a soul.

That very moment I walked out the front gates of GroThul and I haven't looked back since. Now at the age of 17 I set out on a journey to find a new town... A new place to call HOME.

Last edited by Jv8339 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorenea

Lorenea

Character sheet
Character Name: Lorenea Rowald
Town: None

Yargol Trailslag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yargol Trailslag.   Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 am

Im speechless. I had no idea you were a writer Joel Smile I love this !
Back to top Go down
Neubia

Yargol Trailslag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yargol Trailslag.   Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am

Very well written, interesting story. Pretty original to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yargol Trailslag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yargol Trailslag.   Yargol Trailslag. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yargol Trailslag.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: IC :: Roleplaying Profiles-
Jump to: