VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Desires' Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desires

Desires' Application Empty
PostSubject: Desires' Application   Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN: Desires
How did you find us?: MC Forums.
Name(Optional): N/A
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I am looking for a home to settle, perhaps bring a few friends so we can enjoy our spare time with; Enhancing our own characters.
RP experience: I've been on Uthrandir and Lord of the Craft as well as other Indie Roleplay Servers, but shamefully most of those have been bumped off the forums, or the application is unattainable.

Describe your skin, or post a link to it: She's only 5'8" fairing with slightly pale skin. She wears an assortment of clothing as she does sew her own attire, yet her favorite outfit is a black satin dress with a long tail cloth in the back, crimson linen lining which compliment the sewing work as well as the details of art such as the crosses placed carefully through the design. With arm gloves that hook down her middle finger, a golden band on her ring finger making her tied to another soul. Though whatever attire she wears, she loves knee high boots whatever dyed cow leather, strapped to her unknown undergarments. The necklace on her collarbone compliments her eyes, a chilled vial of water, glowing mysteriously with it's liquids. Her jet black hair hand loosely where it may fall, hanging over her shoulders as well hanging over her ears, a wave in it's length that falls to her mid back. Her eyes seem cold, never ender as if staring into the bare hills of the tsundra; Ice.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: I read through the rules and agree to them, the lore I schemed through.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: /request
Desired Class: Cleric
Desired Race: Elf
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Using out of character information to be beneficial to yourself.
Power-Gaming: Using abilities beyond your characters possibilities.

In Character Information

1) What is your full name: Lilium Sinclare Al'Faira
2) Where were you born/ raised?: In a small forest that is now frozen over.
3) Were you popular as a child?: Not at all, she had a small brother she mostly took care of, but if anything she was normal with a few close friends. She preferred to be in moderate groups.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents: Mother was a stay home mom, taking care of brother; Always cooking, making clothes, taking care of the house and retrieving herbs or essentials for a smooth house hold. Father was a 'medic' if you will, going down to the temple on the floor level of the forest, mending wounds of the hunters that went out to shoot the wild for meat, a bit hot headed but in the end very protective.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?: There's only brother, Levant Fri Al'Faira. Brother was younger than Lilium but she always held him close, almost as a protector over him.
6) Do you have any work experience? Worked as a medic past time, and a cook to earn any sums.
7) How do you spend your spare time? Gardening, walking about to discover things.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? It depends, if it calls for battle she will raise arms, but if it's unneeded she tries to avoid anything to hectic.
9) Are you allergic to anything? I wouldn't believe so.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? Super light drinker! After a cup of something, she tends to get super silly, anything after that- Out like a light!
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. She has not committed any crimes. If she has, unintentionally taking someone's crops..
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [X]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. : Has a mole under her chest on the right side. No piercings or tattoos.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [X]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Depends on the animal, bears tend to be aggressive, no? She is usually very sweet to wild life, even the aggressive ones, so hopefully they turn over to her sometime.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Build a temporary settlement. Plot out a map and hopefully head in one direction! She's.. rather directionally retarded.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [X]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) She has fine straight teeth, yet her canines are rather long compared to normal ones. Nothing like vampire teeth, just something to tear through meat.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. : No >:C
20) Are you able to sleep during the day?: It all depends! She can be alight sleeper, a deep sleeper.. A drooler, on the situation she may have a nightmare or dream.
21)Describe your diet. : Omnivore Wink LOVES potatoes
22)Describe your hands. : She keeps them well tended, she has a gold band over on her ring finger, her nails are usually kept somewhat long but not long enough to break.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?: No? Only been there on a trip to look..
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.: Haven't fought against monsters.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? : Too caring, and too trusting in some regards.
27) What are your goals? Settling town with a nice town job.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Whatever will best fiT them, though bias.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Same thing with my free time! I'll read or tend to a garden, Lilium loves to make things pretty or fit her personality.
30) Have you ever written a book? Not at all.
31) What do you think of marriage? Can't wait for it, all part of settling down.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Desires' Application   Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 pm

I like this app a lot! Now you just need one more approval on this app and an approval on your role playing profile.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Desires' Application   Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 pm

very simple, honest app. refreshing to see in a sea of supposed "badasses" approved, as fett said you just need a RP profile now.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Desires' Application   Desires' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Welcome to the server Desires! Come on whenever you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desires' Application   Desires' Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desires' Application
Page 1 of 1