VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JustASquidHat

the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Out Of Character Information

IGN: the_game_reaper

How did you find us?: A link on the Minecraft forms

Name(Optional): Everyone calls me Blando

Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 17

Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I have always been a large fan of the RP universe in Minecraft, and VenomMC seems like a wonderful chance RP, have fun, and enjoy, As opposed to some of the other servers that do not enforce the RP, therefore only half the people do it.

RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: I have spent around 2 years RPing with a group on Deviant Art, using many different characters in a fantasy universe. As for MC RP's all current forms that applications where submitted on have been closed and deleted. They can no longer be accessed.

Code: Kittens

Describe your skin, or post a link to it: A man with a colorful outfit, blond hair, and rose red dye rubbed under his eyes.

Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: I know of Moonblood, The Creator, Darceus, and the 3 Gods mentioned for worshiping. As well as the fact that the rules change, so its safest to check them weekly, for "I didnt know" is not a valid excuse.

Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: The last few RP severs ive been to used the ticket system as well. A simple and nice way to insure the questions are answered and keeps the spam down for everyone else.

Desired Class: Pyromancer

Desired Race: Human

In your own words describe the following:

Meta-gaming: Taking advantage of information leaned OOC and using in IC, such as finding a character because your friend told you where they are, and not there OC.

Power-Gaming: Using RP to force things upon people, such as saying that character did something, or saying your character shot an arrow at them before they had time to react.

In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included): Triv Aron Truffla

2) Where were you born/ raised? The open fields on a farm!

3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Considering I was the only kind around..... Yes!

4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Mother was Kind, Lovely, Always there for me, Compassionate, and Protective. Father was Dangerous, Wild, Free Thinking, Jolly, and Headstrong

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? No siblings for me! I was to much of a handful for my parents!

6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. I worked on a farm in my youth my parents, working with the food and animals. Later in life I became a butcher! Oh the sweet glory of chopping up meat!

7) How do you spend your spare time? I do keep some of my old farming habbits. Taking care of the live stock, and then slaughtering them when I get hungry.

Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? There is no reason to run. All things have to die at some point, whether threw sickness, age, or battle, or nature, we all die. Love, life, hope, wealth, these are all things that die and are uncertain. Only death and destruction is certain in this world. If it is my time then so be it!

9) Are you allergic to anything? Im not allergic, but I greatly dislike mushroom soup

10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I do enjoy a drink once in awhile, and when I do drink, its heavy!

11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. Once I was in trouble for slaughtering some animals that should not of died.

12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ ]
They Both sound like fun options to me, I cant say I know which to pick? is both an option?

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
Only my beautiful red rose dye on my face. I think it really brings out my eyes *laughs*

14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [X]

15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..)
They are happy, happy someone takes care of them. Until the blade comes down to end there lifes, and end my hunger *licks lips and laughs*

16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
I walk in one direction until I find the exit. I also be sure to eat any animals I find on the way there.

17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X]
A cold climate [ ]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)
My teeth are in a nice condition, all aside from the one crooked tooth right in the front.

19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
No no, I remove all hair that is not on my head.

20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
I sleep very light! I dont like to miss anything exciting! But I have been told I do mumble in my sleep.

21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
Meat! Lots of Meat!

22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
I keep my body in a clea state. No one likes dirty hands handling there food after all *laughs* but I suppose they are stained red

23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
No, but I do enjoy a good visit to them. You meet such wonderful people down there.

24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
The Rotting Corpses, there meat is not good for eating.

25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
People call me a psychopathic maniac, *laughs* But life is just boring with out people like me in the world! So your welcome! Im glad to make it more interesting! *laughs*

27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) I want to become well known! Famous! A legend! I want everyone to know the name Triv Aron Truffla!

28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
Equivalent Exchange! An Eye for an Eye!

29) What is your favorite thing to do?
Chop Meat

30) Have you ever written a book?
Books are for people afraid to act!

31) What do you think of marriage?
Marriage, the act to bond two people together so that they may mate with each other and produce offspring to do the same thing in there later life.

Last edited by JustASquidHat on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Dang I like this app, as for the code(tutorials) keep looking it is defiantly there. I cannot wait to see your role playing profile, your character is interesting!
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Good app, very interesting based on my possible... job offers.

BUT and this is a big butt, read the lore! its up here and we no longer have moonblood or the 3 gods. Brush up on it so you dont make a fool of yourself quoting gods of old. Pass.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Welcome to the server man you are white-listed and all set up!
Back to top Go down
JustASquidHat

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Confessor_Tom wrote:
Good app, very interesting based on my possible... job offers.

BUT and this is a big butt, read the lore! its up here and we no longer have moonblood or the 3 gods. Brush up on it so you dont make a fool of yourself quoting gods of old. Pass.

Oh, I was reading this on the other site, I figured they where the same. Ok ill go threw and read the stuff you have here that I have not already looked over
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am

No harm done mate! I suspected that so your apps great just was giving you tips to help you as much as possible with truly getting into the server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application   the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the_game_reaper's Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1