VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Will I ever recover?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

Will I ever recover? Empty
PostSubject: Will I ever recover?   Will I ever recover? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 am

It's been months, lost at sea on a deserted island and I run low on food. Never knowing when someone will pick me up and take me away off of this small island... The wilderness haunts me every day and night. Never do I know or how long I've been on here. Every time a ship passes by, I can never get them to notice me. I have gone mad, my food stocks go so low I am forced to eat rats and other things I wish not to say.

Another day has pass, no ship or sign or anything has been seen. My head craves for land that is big and wide... I miss my family, I wish that I could just fly away... But alas, I am stuck. My papa and mama will believe I arrived at Stalgath but no... I was kicked off the damn ship because of that damn captain! It was not me who killed his brother, it was that damned Enivia. I see visions in the fire at night, I see a man and a dwarf walking through forests. Then a great fowl beasts bestows above them and slaughters them both...I believe the rats me feel unjust in the head. No choice but wild rats that give me sickness and fever. I will recover... My axe is rusted from the blood, I should had stayed at the old lands. Better being drafted then moving across the damn sea to an unknown land!

I've been speaking to my self...Wait no... It's just in my head, or am I? I don't know, I take a wolf up for a companion. I talk to it but it just looks at me. It looks at me with those big blue eyes... Those eyes drive me crazy, they look as if they stare into my soul and see me as another body to eat. But alas the wolf hasn't... The next day I kill the wolf for meat. Ashamed as I was, I made his death swift. First the head to be roasted, then the rest.

More days past, I am almost out of writing utensils... If anyone finds this, please... Find help. I am lost at sea, I am sick and I believe these shames the island put on me will never let me recover... I send this message through a bottle in the sea.

Tharice Frost
Back to top Go down

Will I ever recover?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Lore :: Stories-
Jump to: