VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

BlackJakoon's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ipwnage2

BlackJakoon's Application Empty
PostSubject: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 am

Out Of Character Information
IGN:BlackJakoon
How did you find us?:KOM
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):9001(Mature, but I still have a good sense of humor)
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I love Serious Roleplaying.
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: I play a lot of Gmod RP, and i also used to play alot of MC servers with Heroes and Xlevel plugin and they were RP too.
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: I'm cracked so i can't use skins :/. But if you still want me to post i have one.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes
Desired Class: Knight
Desired Race: Elf
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: For example: I am playing a game where there is classes (Gmod DarkRp), but when i press tab i see peoples classes and I am a spy class where I'm suppose to join people and rob them. But i try to join a guy who presses tab and finds out I'm a spy. That is Meta-gaming, which is of course wrong and not legit.
Power-Gaming: Say I am supposed to be a mage class, but i also have a max enchanted diamond sword and say it is my
"Magical wand" with fully enchanted diamond armor and say it is my "Magical robes". That is Power-Gaming.

In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included)- Black Jakoon
2) Where were you born/ raised?- Legend says no one knows where he was born... But he was raised in villages, cities, trees, even caves to survive as a kid.
3) Were you popular as a child? Black Jakoon was different from the other elves as a baby. People found him on the bottom of the forest where the kingdom was above the forest. He was different from other Elves. He was black and too fat to be a Dark Elf. His ears were pointed so he couldn't have been a Half-Giant either. A Dwarven couple found him as a kid and raised him until he was 5, because he was taller than his Dwarf parents now and in the city they were made fun of. When he was 5 he then started exploring himself and had a good bond with animals and lived in a abandoned log cabin he found. Unlike Elves, his hair was curly rather than straight. Black Jakoon was very friendly and even made friends with Orc's. But with friends comes enemies too. He was very serious when it came to danger. His senses of detecting danger nearby were very strong, and he would harm anyone who harms the peaceful. He is pretty intelligent and has a good sense of humor. He is a very hospitable person. When he was in his teenage years, he suddenly grew facial hair, which was unusual for Elves, so it is hard to tell what his race is. He only has facial hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, and nothing else. His log cabin was under the Elf city he was found under. People who came down and saw him would just walk away but some would stay because they found out how much a nice person he is. Now he is 7 ft. tall and weighs 350 pounds and has an Afro.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.- No one knows his parents.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?- Noone knows
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.- When he was 5, he was a independent person and did things himself such as start his own farm, and cut trees.
7) How do you spend your spare time?- Drink, farm, play with animals, cut trees, and exercise.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?- Fight till the death unless it is pretty logical this fight is impossible to win, unless this fight means a lot.
9) Are you allergic to anything?- No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?- Heavy, but when danger is sensed his state of being drunk vanishes and he becomes serious.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.- No, but he was accused of the killing of an Elf from the city above until some Elves showed up and said that he is a very kind person and will never do such a thing.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [N]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [Y]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? No
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [Y]
particularly agile person? [N]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Animals love him.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? I would cut some trees for wood and live either on the treetops or on the ground.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [Y]
A cold climate [N]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)Good teeth, he takes care of his teeth.
19) Do you have any facial hair? A beard, not too long though.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? A heavy sleeper, but when danger is sensed he suddenly wakes up and gets serious.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) He is Omnivorous but tries not to eat so much meat. The only meat he will eat though is beef, chicken, and fish.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Big and worn from work.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? No
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight?

25) What would you say is your greatest fault? The fact it is very hard to tell he is a Elf, and he is too nice.
27) What are your goals? Living, being rich, farming, and ranching.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? I would try to answer there question and help them find what they need.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Farm, ranch, and visit the bar.
30) Have you ever written a book? No
31) What do you think of marriage? Not interested.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Man I love this app, and I cannot wait to see your afro! Just one more approval and you can get whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
ipwnage2

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm

OMG, i just realized my post for white-list is in the wrong section! This application is supposed to be in the white-list section not here. It would be nice if someone could move it for me, Ty.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh I did not realize that either! I'll move it now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 am

Out of curiosity, is the server a premium server or a cracked server?
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:23 am

Premium.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

PostSubject: Review   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Sorry BlackJakoon, this server is a premium server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackJakoon's Application   BlackJakoon's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackJakoon's Application
Page 1 of 1