VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero_of_Mythra

Hero_of_Mythra

The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. Empty
PostSubject: The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone.   The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 am

'Its been two years with the same routine.I get hired,I kill,I get paid.Not much else since my mother and father were Attacked by an assassin themselves.I Swear,if I find whoever Murdered my parent,they will wish they were never born.Now all that's left is to find some new weapons and get going.'

Mark sighed.He Closed his Half-Full Diary,and began packing up the camp to make his way to the nearest town.He pulled up the pegs of his tent,Set away the sleeping bag,Put out the Lantern,packed it,threw mud on the campfire,and began making his way to the next town.

Later...

Mark awoke with a nice blue sky above him.Wait,Sky?Mark Bolted upright,and Saw that nearly everything had been stolen.All he had was what was on him,which was his sleeping fur,some meat and Bread,a Torch,and his old sword.He Saw a Cloud of Dust in the distance.Mark stood,Brandished his sword,and yelled after them."Come back you cowards!Are you afraid to Fight me?"When the didn't turn around,Mark put away the sword and Sleeping fur,and walked grumbling to town.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone.   The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Good starting and I like the way you have left it open for adding or playing out on the server. Pass well done we shall get you whitelisted and able to join on soon!
Back to top Go down

The story of Mark Jason Aetherstone.
Page 1 of 1