VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Jion23's Whitelist App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jion23

Jion23's Whitelist App Empty
PostSubject: Jion23's Whitelist App   Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 pm

IGN: Jion23

How did you find us?: I found the post on MCforums.

Name(Optional): Jerin Zorb

Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): Im 15, almost 16. I am also mature for my age.

Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I've been looking for a good RP server, and this one looks fantastic.

RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: I've never joined any RP servers, but I have
owned one before. I sadly shut it down due to starting school.

Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens

Describe your skin, or post a link to it: My skin is a human mage skin wearing a black and blue cloak with a bright blue creeper face on it.

Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:Yes I am.

Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes I do.

Desired Class: Mage

Desired Race: Human

In your own words describe the following:

Meta-gaming: Metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of.

Power-Gaming: Focusing on a certain goal instead of enjoying the rest of the game.

In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included): Rand Al Thor

2) Where were you born/ raised? All that I know of my childhood have come from stories. The man who raised me, Halt, said he found my floating down a river by his house in a crib that was magically enchanted to not sink. He said that when he pulled me out of the river I smiled and when he said, "Hi" a spark came from me right-pointer finger. He said that he brought me into his cabin and went to start a fire in the fireplace but forgot his matches on the kitchen counter. He turned his back to grab them and when he turned around the fire was lit and there was a slight flame coming out of my palm. At that point he knew I was going to be a great and powerful mage.

3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. No, I was not popular as a child because I stood out, being a mage. Everyone called me a freak and when i got really mad I couldn't control my powers. Let's just say I have been kicked out and not let back in from a couple of houses.

4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. I do not remember my real parents, as they were greedy and left me all alone. As of Halt, the man who found me. He is loving, caring (to me at least. Not many others.), he is cold, and his worn and weathered, and he is very smart when it comes to surviving.

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? I do not have any siblings that I know of. Halt had never been married or had kids so I wasn't around many as I was an outcast.

6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. The work experience that I have is going out to kill animals and I also worked for a butcher because I could cook the meat extremely fast.

7) How do you spend your spare time? I spend my spare time learning how to control my powers more and more. Every day I become better.

Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? I would fight if it was for a good cause. If I saw two random people fighting I would not intervene. (Though i might try to break it up.)

9) Are you allergic to anything? I used to be allergic to hay and grass but since i've been in the outdoors so much I have grown a tolerance.

10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I have never drank before. I feel like i may be to young but I might try it soon.

11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. I've only committed one crime. I stole some bread to feed Halt and I.

12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [X]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ ]

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. I have a birth mark of a dragon on my chest that I prefer to keep hidden.

14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [X]

15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Animals particularily like me because I have figured out how to "talk" to them.

16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? I would climb a tree and talk to the animals to figure out which direction I need to go.

17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [x]
A cold climate [ ]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) My teeth have never yellowed in my life. I feel like they are magical some how.

19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. I do not have any facial hair because to me it itches too much.

20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? I sleep at night an I am a light sleeper because I have trained myself to be aware of my surroundings.

21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I prefer to eat bread and soup without meat but will eat meat if it comes down to it.

22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) My hands are weather worn because I spent most of my time outdoors.

23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? No I have not. I wonder what they are like...

24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Skeletons. I do not beleive in the art of necromancy.

25) What would you say is your greatest fault? The need to help others.

27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) My goals are to become a powerful wizard and travel a lot until I retire where I would like to live in a town.

28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? To follow your instincts and don't let yourself be tricked.

29) What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is explore and adventure.

30) Have you ever written a book? I only take notes on my studies.

31) What do you think of marriage?I would like to get married some day. Have a family and tell me stories to my kids.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

Jion23's Whitelist App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jion23's Whitelist App   Jion23's Whitelist App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Perfect, I will white-list you right away. Welcome to the server!
Back to top Go down

Jion23's Whitelist App
Page 1 of 1