VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devotedfire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Town:

Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle Empty
PostSubject: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 am

Out Of Character Information
IGN:Devotedfire
How did you find us?: I google minecraft hardcore roleplay server
Name:Hayden
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:Because It seems like a community that I could get right into. It has the hardcore roleplay side which is something I have been looking for in a server for allong time, but it also appears to have a layed back aproach to said hardcore roleplay. I feel I would fit in well.
RP experience:I enjoy table based roleplay with my friends from time to time but this is my first minecraft roleplay.
Code: Kittens
Describe your skin: I have black hair and where a beautifull brown jacket with blue stripes, under which I have grey trousers and shirt.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:Yes I have read them all.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:yes
Desired Class:Palidin
Desired Race:Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: This is when you use outside info in a role play environment. I dispise this as it take away from the reality of the roleplay.
Power-Gaming: This is when you play a game with a sole focus and ignore other parts of the game, similar to grinding. This also take away from the role play.
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
Benjin Lim Mindle
2) Where were you born/ raised?
I grew up in a big city
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.
I was very popular as a child as I matured early and I could easily manipulate my peers.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
My mother died giving birth to me but my father talls me she was a noble mans daughter. He says she was kind and gentle, a pacifist, clever with her tounge, she like me could manipulate the people around her with ease.
My father is a wise man, he was a warior who after my mother died left that life for one of nobility. He is strong and powerfull. he like me has brown hair and the jacket I wear originaly belonged to him.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
No My mother died giving birth to me.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.
I played key roles in my fathers political career. He to this day says that it is much because of me that he is in nobilty. He often says "you have your mothers silver tounge boy".
7) How do you spend your spare time?
Reading and training. I always like to be sharpening my tools. My most usefull tools are my mind and my muscle so I am always working on them.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?
If I were stuck in a possition where it where flight or fight I would avoid fight at any cost, I would use my so called silver tongue to fight my way out however if I must fight then I will and I will win
9) Are you allergic to anything?
I have mild hyperlactasia.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?
I do not drink ,it clouds judgement and limits mental and physical abilities.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
I stole once from my father. I used the money to by a begger some food as he would surely have died if I had not. My facther scolded me harshly for this.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [X]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
No
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [No]
particularly agile person? [No]
15) How do animals act around you? I get along well with animals. They do not fear me and I do not fear them.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
I would climb a tree and see if I could locate a road or town.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in?
My father was vary strict that I take good care of my teeth as such they are in very good condition.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
No I find facial hear disgusting
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
I cannot sleep during the day. I have been known to moan in my sleep. I often have nightmares about my mother.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
I keep my diet balanced. My father hired the best dietician in the land to help me with this.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
My hands appear fine from the top however the inside of my hand are rough and calast due to my training with my sword
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
No But I did go to visit a friend who was convicted of murdering his father who beat him. My father and I worked to get him freed as his father diserved.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight?
No I do not fear many creatures
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
My pride. It can often cloud my judgement
27) What are your goals?
I wish to unite the races and create a great city at which any race can feel at home, and I would rule over them of course
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
I would say that no one ever seeks advice but seeks the confermation of the own ideas and no matter what I say you will do what you want.
29) What is your favorite thing to do?
Read and write stories of political games
30) Have you ever written a book?
Yes I wrote my fathers biography when I was 3 and 20 years of age
31) What do you think of marriage?
To rule over a kingdom I will need a queen at my side and a wife to produce sons for me.
Back to top Go down
http://htippingphotography.webs.com
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Its a good app but as it goes down it grows rather sour...

Firstly Power-gaming is to act out roles for both yourself and another player in such a manner that it prevents the other player defending, talking back or resisting. I.E

"Bob threw a spear at Jack's chest" "the spear killed Jack instantly, he couldn't stop it."

But I would like to talk about your character in a more blunt and plain way, you seem to play out a rather kind and noble man who helps his father go up a political ladder so to speak. Although this is okay its rather sketchy as how can a younger boy help his father in any way shape of form in political affairs? I hope this could be explained in a RP profile if you decide to make one.

I would also like to note the last questions in your app, the question that asks what is you diet you proceed to explain that your father hired the best dietitian in the land to help you... this is a medieval period server and although we use such things as redstone and such I don't think a dietician would even exist.

Lastly I would like to seriously ask abou the have you wrote a book question, you answer that you have wrote your father's biography at the age of 3- 20??? am I reading this wrong or are you trying to tell me that your character began writing a biography of a man you barely know and probably cannot even talk to: and yet you still can write information regarding him?
I hope I'm wrong because I don't have to even say that cannot be used.

As of now it is a good app!
but please address the problems I have noted above and reply back them acknowledging them. We can then pass you and move you on to whitelist.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Devotedfire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Town:

PostSubject: Re: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 pm

OK thanks for your advise. I will adress some of those concerns to the best of my ability.
Firstly, I probably should have clarified this point a little more clearly. When I meant younger I meant around 19 or 20. Although I am only 17, my character is about 24 years of age. I could see how this could be confusing.
Secondly, With the dietitian, I mearly placed that in as I thought it added to my characters story. It shows his dedication to good health and keeping his body and mind in its best condition, while it also ilustrated that this was easier for him than some others as he came from a home of means. If you would like me to remove this from my app then I will.
Thirdly. When I said I wrote a book at 3 and 20, I was just trying to be funny. I was attempting to talking in a more medievil way, 3 and 20 being how they would say 23. I can see how this could be misunderstood and I could see how that could be missunderstood.

As for power gaming, I will make a conciouse effort to know that and avoid that whilst on this server(if I make whitelist)

I hope I have adressed all you concerns and that I will be able to use your server soon.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Yeah great job, I will white-list you right away. Welcome to the server!
Back to top Go down
Devotedfire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Town:

PostSubject: Re: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle   Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devotedfire/Benjin Lim Mindle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Applications :: Grey-List Applications-
Jump to: