VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

awsomelego2's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
awsomelego2

awsomelego2's application Empty
PostSubject: awsomelego2's application   awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

How did you find us?:Searching in google
Name(Optional):Andrea
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):10
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:I want to join because I think Role Play is a good way to go on a adventure and it's hard to find a steady server for role play this is one of the first servers for role play that seems really steady.
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application:I have played on Field Of Myth.
Describe your skin, or post a link to it:My skin is like a battle girl and can be found in a skin app for iPod touch. It could be considered midevil.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:Yes
Desired Class:Knight
Desired Race:Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming:Meta gaming is when you go OOC. To me you shouldn't just look above the players head and see there name tag you should ask them like you would in real life.
Power-Gaming:Power gaming if forcing someone to do something. I personally don't like to power game because it takes away the adventure.
In Character Information:My characters name is Athena. She is a skilled warrior and is very nice. She loves battling monsters and is prepared for anything. She is a Blondie and has pale skin. Athena is also a tom-boy most of the time and hates wearing dresses.
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name:Athena Abby Battleaxe 2) Where were you born/ raised?: I was born off to the wild west
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.:Yes, she was very social and loved talking. She was the class clown when she was young but great in the mob arena. She was very attractive in the eyes of boys.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents:Mom:Sweet,Kind,nice,helpfull,hard-working. Dad:Hardcore,strong,loving,hopeful,jolly
5) Do you have any siblings?:yes What are their names:Mathew how many are there:1 and what are your views about them:Mathew is very outgoing and is a good brother. Sometimes he acts all cool and stuff but most of the time he respects me. I couldn't ask for anyone better.
6) Do you have any work experience?:Yes,I worked as a farmer and a part time guard at a cottage.
7) How do you spend your spare time?:I spend my spare time chatting with old friends,looking for a quest or adventure, and practicing my battle skills.
Would you run or fight in a battle?: Fight What are the causes?: Athena is fearless and will take on anybody. She only runs if she is against the wither her worst fear.
9) Are you allergic to anything?:No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker?:I don't drink What type of drunkard are you?: I don't drink
11) Have you committed any crimes?:None
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave?:yes
make use of the desert cacti to build a home?
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles?:No
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute?
particularly agile person?:yes
15) How do animals act around you?:friendly
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?:Make use of the resources around me. I could always live under ground Very Happy
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate:yes
A cold climate
18) What condition are your teeth in?: perfectly straight teeth
19) Do you have any facial hair?:No.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day?:No Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?:Light Do you drool, sleep talk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?:I have nightmares and dreams
21)Describe your diet:I eat alot of meat but also love fruits. I might pass on veggies.
22)Describe your hands:Soft,tender,and also just a few scratches.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?:No,not yet but I bet I could handle it.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight?:I despise creepers and the wither.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?: My greatest fault was attempting to fight the ender dragon with no weapons.
27) What are your goals?:My goals are fighting the evil mage,being a princess or queen,and killing a wither.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?:Just fight it on!
29) What is your favorite thing to do?: My favorite thing to do is go on a adventure.
30) Have you ever written a book?:No
31) What do you think of marriage?:Marriage is a good thing to do. Someday I would like to marry the prince.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awsomelego2's application   awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 pm

I like it, good job! You now need one more approval from a mod to get whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: awsomelego2's application   awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Decent app, 2 approvals then.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awsomelego2's application   awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Great oh and I forgot to mention, we need your in game name, so we can whitelist you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awsomelego2's application   awsomelego2's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awsomelego2's application
Page 1 of 1