VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Reer123 White-list application -Redone-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reer123

Character sheet
Character Name: Fabricius Priscus
Town: Easthedge

Reer123 White-list application -Redone- Empty
PostSubject: Reer123 White-list application -Redone-   Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN: Reer123
How did you find us?:This link minecraftforum.net/topic/1505083-looking-for-hardcore-rp-server/ (add the w w w . )
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 13
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I would love to be on a Hardcore roleplay server!
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: Kithelois roleplay server which is under construction atm Shocked But i have been looking since for a hardcore roleplay server.
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: I have a young man with a green top brown hair dark brown eyes, sandles and slightly tanned skin.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes I have read them in my time waiting (/me is a fast reader)
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes I do
Desired Class: Archer
Desired Race: Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Using minecraft glitches/uses to cheat the game.
Power-Gaming: Optimising the players character
In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
Fabricus Priscus

2) Where were you born/ raised?
He was raised in a small hunting village of Easthedge,
His parents never told him where he was truly born they would always avoid the question when he asked.

3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.
Fabricius was a young smart child and was often teased over it but he learned to stay with a small gang who went out hunting with him and played catch with him.

4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
His father Titus is in the Militia and wishes Fabricius to join him and become the head general of the Militia (The army of Easthedge)
His Mother Claduis is the average house wife with nothing really interesting that Fabricius knows about her.

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
He has one brother, Ace, he has really got on well with him and goes out hunting and exploring the area with him every week.

6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.
Fabricius has worked with the Militia and has built up his fitness and strength to a high standard.

7) How do you spend your spare time?
He spends his spare time exploring the local area and maping it and Hunting for food to sell at the market.
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?
He would try and take out his bow in a fight and shoot at the person because his fists are rather weak.

9) Are you allergic to anything?
Fabricius is allergic to a wild yellow flower that grows in plains and in damp moist places.

10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?
He is a heavy drinker and loves to drink he will drink until he either has no money or he has lost consciousness and is carried home. He was one of the people to fund alot into making the tavern built.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
He hasn't commited any crimes Known to the village

12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [No]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [Yes]

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
He has a scar across his back in the shape of an x or the shape of a cross people speculate if he is a holy savour or a devils child.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [No]
particularly agile person? [Yes]

15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) They are friendly when they see him for he wears animals hides but when he gets up close they act vicious, He has a pet hunting wolf which helps him hunt for cows and pigs.

16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
If fabricius is lost in a forest he attempts to climb a tree to look for his village.

17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [Yes]
A cold climate [No]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) He dosn't have half bad teeth with a few cavities but when the doctor comes round he repairs all the teeth of the village

19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
He dosn't have a noticeably beard.

20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?

Fabricius isn't able to sleep during the day and is a light sleeper he has nightmares about orcs coming and burning down the village while he sleeps.

21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
He eats what he hunts and when it is winter and most the animals have gone into hypernation he eats bread and cheese.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
He has weather worn hands for he has been going out into the woods since he was a kid.

23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
He has never been sent to the dungeons but he has seen people being locked away in them.

24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
Fabricius completely hates Orc's and will always hunt an orc if he sees him, for his village was attacked by orcs when he was young.

25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
His greatest fault is having weak punching hands and his lack of skill with other weapons.

27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.)
Fabricius wishes that he can see the village of Easthedge thrive under his rule.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
He would say Cavete a Orci or Beware of the Orc's

29) What is your favorite thing to do?
His favorite thing to do is to go out into the woods with his friends and his dog and explore the area.
30) Have you ever written a book?
He has written a diary and is currently writing a book about the area and village of Easthedge.

31) What do you think of marriage?
He thinks marriage should be encouraged and he is still looking for a wife.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 White-list application -Redone-   Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 am

Fantastic, this way its nice and clean, neat and clear. thank you for reposting it!

Your already passed obvs, but this one is a million times better so there's no worries about this one hahaha.

P.S I loved the point about not knowing truly where you were born, very good to keep open doors in the bio to explore or let others explore. fantastic mate!
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet
Character Name: Fabricius Priscus
Town: Easthedge

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 White-list application -Redone-   Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am

Confessor_Tom wrote:
Fantastic, this way its nice and clean, neat and clear. thank you for reposting it!

Your already passed obvs, but this one is a million times better so there's no worries about this one hahaha.

P.S I loved the point about not knowing truly where you were born, very good to keep open doors in the bio to explore or let others explore. fantastic mate!

Thank you!

(are you english "mate") lol!
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 White-list application -Redone-   Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Your in by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 White-list application -Redone-   Reer123 White-list application -Redone- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reer123 White-list application -Redone-
Page 1 of 1