VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

White-list Application for dqwizkid1995

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dqwizkid1995

White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 Empty
PostSubject: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN:
dqwizkid1995

How did you find us?:
minecraftforums

Name(Optional):
David

Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):

Why do you want to join VenomMC?:
I love to role-play,a nd I prefer to do it with people who have an idea of what they're doing.

RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application:
I have roleplayed on many servers, but people tend to not like it very much. I often play pen and paper RPG's with my brother and friends.

Code(Found in tutorials section):
Kittens

Describe your skin, or post a link to it:
My skin is custom made and looks like a normal person of lower to middle class with a green pendant around his neck.

Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:
Yes

Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:
Yes

Desired Class:
Rogue

Desired Race:
Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming:
Taking OOC information and applying it IC

Power-Gaming:
Super leveling to become that of a God

In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
Vi'eva Agags

2) Where were you born/ raised?
I was raised in a small hut with my father where some plains and a forest collide. For two generations, our family has lived in this small community. The community was all very tight knit, and all people did their part to provide. Every once in a while, a group of people would come to our quaint world, and they would be turned away in suspicious awe, but they always had food and supplies. Our little town was based on connection and love for all things, and our language, Itatya, showed this. Our strange words and sounds often turned people away, but that was a good thing to be sure that we didn't become corrupt.

3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.
In our town, we were all very popular. Well, at least those who exhibited kindness. Those who were nasty would be rejected by those who weren't as to protect the love in the community.

4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
Father:
Caring, hard-working, handsome, plain, and all around boring
Mother:
Dead since my birth
Grandmother:
Talkative, clever, opinionated, easy-going, and lazy

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
I have two siblings, and both are older.
Older-Vadolga: He was an alright person, but he was much like my grandmother. He was lazy, and very opinionated, as well as the most intelligent person I'd met. He was always the favorite of my grandmother.
Younger-Chka'imipa (Imipa): He was my role model for some time-that is until jealousy took me over. He is very hard working, level headed, and and over-all amazing person. He is the favorite of my father.

6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.
Yes. I've worked with the women and men alike since birth in my community. I've chopped down trees, farmed every crop you could imagine, and hunted for meat.

7) How do you spend your spare time?
In my spare time, I like to write of stories that I've dreamt of.

Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?
I would run in a battle, for sure. Our people do not fight other people of the planet under any circumstances.

9) Are you allergic to anything?
Yes, as a matter of fact. Terulfa, the best fruit finder in our community, brought back a whole basket of apples one day. Golden Apples. They looked delicious, and we all had one. Upon the first bite, my taste buds were in Goleweh, and soon, I'd be too. Luckily, the whole town was together to see my adverse reaction to it. My throat swelled, which caused m to stop breathing. Terulfa was also the medicine woman. She rubbed my tongue with a mixture of... whatever it was, and I was as good as new.

10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?
I do not drink.

11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
Yes. Arson and thievery. I knew someone in my town had stolen from my father, so I stole it back. The rush was incredible. I'd also always been fascinated by fire, and I often considered myself to be a Polkesama (Phoenix).

12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [x]

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
The ring finger on my right hand was cut off by a stray ax swing at the age of 12. There is also a very small freckle at the base of my right eye.

14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [x]

15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..)
They are rather friendly to those whom are friendly to them.

16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
I set out to find my home by listening to the trees and animals.

17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [x]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)
My teeth are straight besides my canines, which are above where they should be.

19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
I have a full beard and side burns.

20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
Sleep in the day is a waste of time and an insult to life. I am told that I sleep talk often in languages that we cannot understand. I always have dreams of the world coming to an end by the hands of a powerful militia group. They are not bad....

21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
I will eat any food that Bulurah gives to me.

22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
I have very worn hands with tough skin that are often dirty.

23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
Never have I been anywhere with them.

24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
No. Bulurah would not want me to kill anything out of malice.

25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
My impulsive ways often get me into trouble. I am also so generous that I often harm myself when trying to help others.

27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.)
To spread the word of Bulurah and Kurilah

28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
To look to the trees and feel the wind. Akasha has any answer one could seek.

29) What is your favorite thing to do?
I love to help people, and I would even go as far as saying that it's my favorite thing to do.

30) Have you ever written a book?
I have written too many books to be counted on two hands.

31) What do you think of marriage?
I am not familiar with the term. Gyah-ri'oh-dulsha is the ceremony of complete unity of two people, and I think it is an essential part of anyone's life.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Great, I like your characters history! Just one note, power gaming, in a role play sense, is forcing actions onto another player that are unfair or unrealistic. Other then that you are good! I will white list you right away, welcome!
Back to top Go down
dqwizkid1995

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 pm

It seems that I am not yet white-listed.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm

I am sorry but we are having some issues connecting to our console, I can see you are trying to connect, I will tell you as soon as we are back up again and you can join. Again sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
dqwizkid1995

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

There's no problem, friend. I understand that these things happen. I'll be checking back periodically, and I'll be looking for a response. Thank you for accepting my application, by the way. I can tell that this server will be great fun.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Okay you should be good to go now! Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am

Good app, welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White-list Application for dqwizkid1995   White-list Application for dqwizkid1995 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White-list Application for dqwizkid1995
Page 1 of 1