VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KellyQuinn

KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) Empty
PostSubject: KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :)   KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 am

Out Of Character Information
IGN: KellyQuinn
How did you find us?: Surfin' the web.
Name(Optional): Emily
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 17
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: Lord of the Craft has turned to crap.
RP experience: Almost a year on LotC
Code(Found in tutorials section): GOD That was hard to find. I completely overlooked it the first time. Kittens. Smile
Describe your skin(must fit your character): Melanie has light blonde hair, tossed lightly to fall behind her shoulders. She wears a leather vest over a  black and white dress, and tasteful black shoes. She has green-blue eyes, and wear's her father's quiver strap around her head as a headband. 
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Definitely. Read 'em all before I even thought about joining.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yessir.
Desired Class: ;-; Ehh... How about a Rogue.
Desired Race: Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Ooh, this is my favorite. It's when you gain OOC information, and change your roleplay to accomodate said info. Such as, if you were to OOCly find out there's something fishy going on with your boyfriend, you can't just go and accuse him of such, because there's RPly no reason you would even think of such a thing. ..Okay, that was a bad example. But you get my point, right? 
Power-Gaming: Alright, this one is my pet peeve of RPGs. It's when someone makes something happen with someone else. Hmm.. I'm bad at examples, but let's say you were in a fight, (Typical PGing habitat) and you said, "*lunges her dagger at your heart, stabbing you multiple times, before you bleed to death." No. Just, no. You would have to say, "*lunges her dagger towards your heart, aiming to kill." Or something similar, to give them a chance to react. Now what bothers me about most people, is that the PG in a sneakier way. They dodge it. Like, seriously, there's a dagger coming at you at who-knows-how-many mph. You DON'T HAVE TIME to dodge, just take the freakin' stab. 
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included): Melanie Anne Whitley
2) Where were you born/ raised?: (Erm. Without actually knowing the map and such, it's hard to know, exactly...) In a discreet hobbit-hole in the outskirts of town, by a worn path where she learned how to steal from passers-by with her charming child's face as a decoy.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not: She believes so, yes. She had many imaginary friends to keep her company, while she climbed trees and played in the dense woods.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents: Melanie's mother was a diligent mother. She cooked, cleaned, and made sure her daughter's scrapes and scratches were tended to. She taught the child letters and numbers, and simple tasks like cooking and washing the clothes in the pond. She strived to be the best of the two parents, but never succeeded in such a goal. Melanie's father, on the other hand, only cared about two things, more or less. His little girl, and riches. He used his precious daughter to deter the travelers with her charming facade of being hurt as he picked their pockets, taking what he could. As Melanie got older, and filled out her dress, he taught her how to use her charm in other ways, to steal for herself, getting up close, using her woman's advantage to distract the poor, weary men that passed through. Melanie's father was a nasty crook, but her favorite parent all the same. He was caring, and tucked her in at night, reading her stories about knights in shining armor, going through trial and terror just to save the fair maiden. He was a knowledgeable man, always telling Melanie of happenings in the world outside the forest, though he was a paranoid fellow, and always warned her of the evils outside the forest's protection. 
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?: Mel is an only child, for her twin brother died at birth.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.: She has no work experience, except for the skills her parents taught her.
7) How do you spend your spare time?: She spends her spare time reading the very same stories her father read her as a child.
KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) Icon_cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?: She would most definitely fight, though she does not win all the time. When she starts losing, she uses her clever charm to persuade the attacker to spare her.
9) Are you allergic to anything?: She is allergic to red mushrooms.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?: She is a heavy drinker, and always happens to start a fight when drunk, either between two men, or with herself involved.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.: She has commited crimes all her life, stealing from poor passers-by on the forest trail.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [+]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. She has a birthmark on her back, the size of a fist. She also has several faint scars, but are faded from many years' time.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [+]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..): Animals are pretty neutral to Melanie, not seeming to care whether she's there or not.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?: Climb a tree to the top, and look for any signs of civilization.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [+]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) She has straight teeth, except for a tooth she lost when she was 13, after falling out of a tree.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.: No, at least, she hopes not...
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?: She has vivid dreams about the happening of the day most of the time, otherwise she sleeps lightly, always alert for trouble.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian): Melanie is a vegan. She does not eat meat, nor does she drink milk or eat eggs and cheese.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.): They are fairly clean most of the time, for she has a slight paranoia of bugs. And by slight, I mean she's positively *horrified* by them.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?: No.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.: She doesn't care much for monsters, seeing them as a nuisance.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?: She doesn't give any man the time of day. She might act like she has fallen in love, only to turn her back to him and cut him off. She has put up walls she's convinced no man except her knight in shining armor can punch through.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.): She seeks to become rich. Whether this is by legitimate sales or stealing she cares not.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?: It really depends on how well she knows the sorry bloke. If it's someone she deems an acquaintance, she'll tell them to piss off and deal with it themselves. If it's someone she cares for, she'll do anything to help them.
29) What is your favorite thing to do?: It's a tie between reading and makin' money.
30) Have you ever written a book?: No, she has not. Hopefully she'll get introduced to writing in RP. Hopefully.
31) What do you think of marriage?
Back to top Go down
Damnatum

KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Dead server   KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm pretty sure this server died. If it isn't dead feel free to remove this reply. 

Asmalur is a pretty good RP server, check it out here http://www.asmalur.com
Their lore and stuff is on their mcforums page here:
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/975569-fantasy-rp-asmalur-land-of-the-dragon-152-medieval/page__hl__ asmalur]http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/975569-fantasy-rp-asmalur-land-of-the-dragon-152-medieval/page__hl__%20asmalur[/url]
Back to top Go down

KellyQuinn's Greylist Application :)
Page 1 of 1