VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
+8
gbear605
ACP5ONeill
Night
FettSex
grosen123
jcbeno
Confessor_Tom
Neubia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

With weapon in hand carry on searching leading away from the clawed footprints.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet
Character Name: Gordon Wilkion
Town: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 pm

I head towards the left, along the border of the jungle and the plain, hopefully looking for water, or other valuable resources.
Back to top Go down
http://escratch.org
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm

I slow my pace to a jog and feel for more vibrations below me as I observe the land and look for a more stable, less dangerous environment.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Graham_Bell

Sir_Graham_Bell

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Spawn!
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:20 pm

I slowly walk further in a defensive position, while looking all around me
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Confessor_tom:

You carry on, leaving the footprints and the clearing behind. A stream croses your path, and fish swim in it.

gbear65:

You walk along the jungle, and come across a river flowing towards the magma plains.

Fettsex:
As you slow down, you look into the distance you see a large plain, and behind it a jungle grows.

Sir_graham_bell:

As the drop pod lifts off behind you, you look at your surroundings, you stand in a large plain, a river flows through it nearby. In the direction the river flows you see a magame plain, and the river flows out of a jungle.

1 Adamantite chestguard
1 automatic rifel
3 Rifle magazines (30 bullets)
1 Food ration

Grosen123:

Moving into a defensive position, you search your surroundings, you see no threat, a few rocks lie scattered about and some branches aswell.

Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

I walk further through the Jungle as silent as i can. slightly lowering my axe. Still listening carefully
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Heading to the plains would be my best bet. I start for them.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Inspect the fish for anything out of the ordinary. Also inspect the water for safety.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm

I follow the river downstream.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I pack up all my gear, take my axe in hand and start down the small him I am on heading to the higher mountain. Maybe I could see a place of interest there.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 pm

I feel a sudden urge, and begin backtracking to the cadava of the animal before following the tracks and beginning to follow them to the source...
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Grosen123:

As you continue to walk forwards, you hear a quiet thud, and slithering sound.

Fettsex:

You head towards the plains, and you feel more shaking under your feet.

gbear605:

You follow the river towards the plains, fish swin in the river, then suddenly dart away.

Acp5oneil:

You head towards the mountains, and come across a deep valley, its sides are full of caves and somebody is down in it.

Confessor_tom:
You backtrack to the clearing, and start to follow the tracks, the lead to a small dirt hill with a hole in it.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Look for anything pungent and once found, begin rubbing your pores with it to mask any smell anomalies.

Then hide in the brash and wait for nightfall.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:58 pm

I look towards the river, wondering how deep it is.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 pm

i walk a step backwards from the sound and raise my axe. Looking where the sounds came from
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I start to sprint again, knowing my life depends on it!
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

I approach slowly, try to make out who it is before I alert them of my presence. I also look around the caves to make sure no creature inhabits it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 pm

At my skill, I do the best as I can to throw my Iron knife at the strange figure in the dark and quickly pull out my iron axe in defense. Having a small idea that it might be a large lizard due to all the lizard tracks.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 am

Confessor_tom:
You find some pungent smelling plants, and rub then over your body, a foul stench begins to rise from you, and you gag. Recovering you go hide in some nearby bushes.

Gbear605:
You look at the river, its deep, but not very wide. The water is very clear, and you can see rocks at the bottom, half buried under the racks is a skeleton. A green eel slither off into the shadows.

Grosen123:
Taking a step back, ad looking for the sound, you see a large snake slithering towards you. It Hisses when it realizes you see it, and coils itself up.

Fettsex:
You run for your life, hoping to escape the geyser in time. It erupts behind you, but you manage to escape unscathed. Something is flung out of the geyser, and lands near you, it appears to be a rock of some sort.

Acp5oneill:
Taking a closer look at the valley, you see hundreds of Lizards like tracks going in and out of the cave. The person in the bottom is unknown to you. They throw a knife into a cave, and you here a dull clunk.

Night:
You throw a knife at the figure in the cave, you here a dull clunk of metal hitting stone, and an exited chittering sound. You draw your axe.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 am

I walk a few steps away from the snake and quickly look around for a long stick that isn't too weak and some vines.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 am

I continue on down the river.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:36 pm

No time to lose I have to escape this wasteland. I continue to the planes as fast as my feet will take me.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Knowing the danger of the lizards, i make my way down there with my iron pickaxe in one hand, and my iron axe in the other. I try to get the humans attention by calling lightly, so they do not in turn attack me by mistake. My goal is not to fight, but get the person out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Grosen123:
You take a few steps back, and look for a long stick, the second you take your attention off of it, the snake lunges at you.

gbear605:
As you continue to follow the river, you feel something grab your ankle, and pull you over, you fall over and land face first in a sand patch.

Fettsex:
You continue to run, and make it to the edge of the plains.

Acp50neill:
You start to climb down the valleys side, and call out to the person. You try to climb down and wield your weapons, but quickly realize that wont work.

Night:
Someone calls out to you from above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next