VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
+8
gbear605
ACP5ONeill
Night
FettSex
grosen123
jcbeno
Confessor_Tom
Neubia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Not know what is inside the cave, he takes several steps back while still in a cautious state of mind, he might be going mad already or there might really be someone inside. He doesn't know but his battle stance is ready to take on whatever is inside.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 am

Grosen123:
You draw your rifle, and see the snake shake its head violently, then lunge at you again.

Confessor_tom:
As you stay on the lizards blind side, you see a flash of movement, then the lizards tail slams into you, sending you crashing to the ground.

Fettsex:
You hack at the green rope, and cut the person free. Their lifeless body floats to the surface.

Acp5oneill:
You manage to climb down the cliff safely. The person is looking into one of the caves, and hasent seen you.

Night:
You take a few steps back, ready to fight. More shadows dart about in the cave, and you hear some chittering.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 am

I try to shoot it before it hits me
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Quickly clamber up and carry on with the original plan avoiding the tail as best as I can, possible by standing on it if the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm

I call to him, and approach cautiously. I eye the caves to see what is inside, yet keep moving toward the person.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 pm

I look up back to the person quickly and yell out a question, "A lil help here?! There's something in the cave ready to shred me to pieces!" At the same time I slowly back up towards the man who called for me thinking that he is friend but at the back of his mind, a looter and a murder.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 pm

I swim up after the body, pull it a few meters up on the shore, them check to body for equipment.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Grosen123:
You pull up the rifle as the snake lunges at you. It impales itself on the rifle, and immediatly starts wriggling back and forth, you almost drop the rifle.

Confessor_tom:
As you get back on your feet, the lizard turns and faces you, glaring at you with its one eye.

Acp5oneill:
You call out to the person, and they reply, asking for help against something in the cave.

Night:
You ask the person for help, and back up towards them. You see the thing dart around in the cave, and spot some more of the things in other caves.

Fettsex:
You start to haul the body to the shore, and feel something wrap around your leg.

Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Jump and launch over the lizards head to its rear. Only to spin around and hack at the opposite leg and eye.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm

I immediately look down and start hacking at whatever it is around my leg with my axe, so I can try and take the body to shore.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:29 pm

I run up to his side and look in the caves now that i have a closer view.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

I look around closely as possible to see if there will be something to flank us fast as quickly as possible and when I snap my head back, I take a closer look at the Cave.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:26 am

I try to strike the snake hard against a tree with my rifle
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:57 am

Confessor_tom:
You Leap over the lizards head, only for it to bat you out of the air with its front paw. You slam into the wall and hear a crack.

Fettsex:
You Look down and see another greenish rope. You hack it off and drag the body to the surface.

Acp5oneill:
You run up to the person, and look into the cave, its very dark, and nothing moves. You spot some movement in other caves.

Night:
Taking a look at the other caves, you spot more things moving about.
Looking back at the cave in front of you, you see no movement.

Grosen123:
You smash the snake against a nearby tree, it stops wriggling and goes limp.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:59 am

I drag the body further on land then examine the body for loot.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:02 am

I take the snake off my rifle and pick up my axe to cut off the snakes head about 10cm from the neck.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm

I tell this guy that we should get out of here. Then i walk back slowly
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:27 am

I take the mans words and follow him carefully with ears and eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:12 am

Stare down the Lizard and say out loud.. "screw this noise, respawn" before placing the pistol to my head and firing.
Back to top Go down
torpidgecko22

torpidgecko22

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

SPAWN!
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Fettsex:
You drag the body away from the river and search it.

You find:

1 Scoped rifle
2 Magazines (10 bullets)
3 Soggy Food rations
1 Water purifier
1 Bottle of disinfectant

Grosen123:
You yank the snake off of your gun, and take its head off.

Acp5oneill:
You tell the other person that you should leave, and start to back away. They follow your lead. A small lizardlike creature steps into the sunlight, strangely it stands on two legs. It has a crude stone spear in its hands.

Night:
The other person tells you to back off, you keep your eyes and ears open while doing so. A small lizardlike creature steps into the sunlight, strangely it stands on two legs. It has a crude stone spear in its hands.

Confessor_tom:
You blow a hole in your skull.

Why you died:
You suicided.

Torpidgecko:
Your shuttle lifts off behind you, and you see a plain strech out before you. Small rivers and streams join and split everywhere.

Your inventory:
1 Set of cooking gear
1 Pistol
2 Food rations
1 Shovel
1 roll of barbed wire 50m

Back to top Go down
torpidgecko22

torpidgecko22

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I walk towards the rivers with a firm grip on my pistol and shovel. I approach a river to see if there are any creatures lurking in them and to see if the water is clean
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

I take everything from the body and put it in my bag, I keep the rifle out, put in a magazine, look down the scope and examine my surroundings once more.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:26 am

I stop, studying it. I may as well see if it can speak. I ask it if it knows english, not really expecting a reply. I am careful not to make any sudden movements to provoke this creature. If it is friendly, i wish to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

I pick up my axe (if i didnt already cut off the snakes head) I put the snake around my neck while holding it with my left hand, my axe in the right and walk further trying to find a way out of this damn jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next