VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
+8
gbear605
ACP5ONeill
Night
FettSex
grosen123
jcbeno
Confessor_Tom
Neubia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gbear605

Character sheet
Character Name: Gordon Wilkion
Town: Wanderer

Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I stand up and look around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
http://escratch.org
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 am

Knowing it would be nearly a 30 feet drop, i look for roots or something to either get down, or get this person up. All the while i keep an eye on the cave. Only something very big can make holes like that. Mostlikely very dangerous and something i would not want to fight.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 am

Hooray! I decide to sit down and rest after all that excitement.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:04 am

I try to avoid the attack by jumping to the side.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 am

gbear605:
You get back to your feet, only to be yanked back down and pulled towards the river.

Acp5oneil:
You dont see any roots or vines, but it might be possible to climb down the rock.

Fettsex:
You sit down on a grass Hillock to catch your breath.

Grosen123:
You jump to the side, to avoid the snake, and it misses you by the breadth of a hair. Upon landing, it immediatly turns to face you, and coils itself up again.

Everyone:
Night falls, and the sounds of the forest diminish. Darkness covers the land.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

I begin to focus, calm myself and run through a plan of action.

I then begin to move upright and shift to the cave entrance, crouched and spreading my weight evenly to reduce sound.

I enter the cave with high hopes, sharp wits and two ready arms...
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

I walk a few meters away from the giant snake and slightly look around for a good long stick and some vines while keeping the snake in line of view so i can see it.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm

I look through my equipment and decide to take out my adamantite axe to examine it. Then I sit up and survey the area again for the best route to take on my adventure. I will not be sleeping tonight.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

I keep on trying to scramble away from the river.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 am

Confessor_tom:
You enter the cave, and see a lizard. A big lizard. It curled up on the floor. It stands at roughly 1m height, and you cant tell how long it is. Its hide looks strong, and is mottled grey and brown.

Grosen123:
You back off from the snake again, only to see it lunge at you just as quickly as before.

Fettsex:

Your inventory:
1 Food ration
1 Medium medkit (Bandages, disinfectant, splints)
1 Adamantite Axe
1 Adamatite pick
1 Pistol

You take a close look at the axe:
It well forged, and has yet seen much use. Its made out of high quality adamantite, the shaft is wood reinforced with Adamantite, and shows no signs of wear.

Surveying the area, you spot a river in the distance. A small cloud of dust rises up next to it. A large jungle stands at the end of the plains.

gbear605:
You try to scramble away from the river, but the thing on your ankle continues to drag you closer, despite your attempts to get away.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 am

I immediately jump to the side again as quickly as i can to avoid the snakes massive bite that might be able to kill me in an instant. So yeah......
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:59 am

I stop struggling, and let the whatever-it-is pull me into the river.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 pm

I have yet to see any living creatures here so I decide to pick up my things, take my axe in hand, and start running to the cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Stop. Carefully move to the darkest area in the cave and begin looking over the lizard finding weak points or soft spots. After this I ready myself for my next move.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 am

Grosen123:
You jump to avoid the snake, bit its fangs scrape across your cheek. It lands on the ground behind you, and coils itself up again.

gbear605:
You let the thing drag you into the river. It pulls you underwater. Then holds you there.

Fettsex:
You start to run to the cloud of dust. Reaching it you see some sort of underwater struggle going on, and drag marks on the rocky riverside.

Confessor_tom:
You move to the darkest place in the cave, and examine the lizard. Its scales look very tough, but the ones at its joints look lighter. Its eyes also seem to be unprotected.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 am

I throw my equipment down on the river bank then, axe in hand, dive into the water to examine the struggle closer.
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 am

I start trying to hit the whatever-it-is to try and force it to let go.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:30 am

I hold my axe with a good grip in my hand and throw it at the snake aiming for the head.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

I wait and think out my plan of attack, I will sneak as close to the lizard as i can, then hack the nearest joint with my axe before firing a round off into the nearest eye. I can then stay on the weaker side for a advantage for this tough fight.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I start toward the rock, however i stop to think if i can get back up. I glance around to see if there is even a way out of there.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 am

Fettsex:
You drop your gear, and dive into the water. The person seems to be struggling to free themselves from some sort of long greenish rope.

Gbear605:
You hit the thing grabbing you, but to little effect. As you struggle, the light grows dimmer, and the thing drags you down deeper. You struggle to breathe, and inhale water. The world turns dark, and your grow cold. The last light fades from your vision. You die.

Why you died:
You let something drag you into the water, and ignored or missed the warning that something was wrong.
Warning one: "fish swin in the river, then suddenly dart away."
Warning two: "half buried under the rocks is a skeleton. A green eel slithers off into the shadows."

Feel free to spawn in again for a second adventure.

Grosen123:
You throw your axe at the snake, only to have the handle strike it in the head.
The snake shakes its head.

Confessor_tom:
You sneak up to the lizard, and slam your axe into its front leg, its head looks up in suprise, and it sees you. You shoot it in the eye. It screams in pain, blood rushing from its leg and its eye, but it is far from dead.

Acp5oneill:
The ravine/valley stretches on for quite a distance, the rocks are rough, and one could climb up or down them, or the caves might lead somewhere.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 am

"Damn this snake i want it dead!" i think to my self as i draw my rifle as fast as i can, to shoot it in the head.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

I quickly draw back and stay on the blind side moving behind and around its side wi9th my axe resting upon its left hind leg. With my axe here he might assume Im still on the left of him, this is when I attempt to blow out his other eye in a rush of finesse and surprise due to the hoovering axe.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm

I swim after the body and try to cut it free, with my axe, from the rope to take to the surface.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

I climb down the rocks and take my pick and axe in each hand trying to get to the person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next