VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

bookreader264's Whitelist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bookreader264

bookreader264

Character sheet
Character Name: Torin Quartzback
Town: The local Library

bookreader264's Whitelist. Empty
PostSubject: bookreader264's Whitelist.   bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

IGN: bookreader264
How did you find us?: Just browsin' the MCforums thing.
Name(Optional): My name's Caleb.
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): Well, I'm 15, 16 in a few weeks or so.

Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I need to RP now!111! No, not really, It seems like a decent Mc rp server. I was looking for a new one since my old one turned to FTB for a plot, and FTB makes my computer lag to crap.

RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. (it says I cannot post external links (Found in tutorials section): Kittens. I was accepted into Carpathia. Just an FYI, when I was accepted into the Family, they have had several other plot lines going after Carpathia ended, and I was accepted into them without question. I've also got into some lame rp's that rp'ed a total of 0 % and was a complete waste. It was trying to rp with peanuts.

Describe your skin, or post a link to it: It's an old man with gray hair, crumpled clothes, and a light beard.

Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes, kittens maybe?

Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes

Desired Class: Mechanic guy. I won't use it much though, Torin is a giant windbag.

Desired Race: Dwarves
In your own words describe the following:

Meta-gaming: Meta gaming is considered the use of OOC info and putting it into IC stuff.

Power-Gaming: When you do something thats god powerful and leave no room for anything else.

In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Torin Quartzback (What middle name, he needs no name besides, Sir.)

2) Where were you born/ raised? Down in the deeps of a small Dwarven settlement, that no one took the time to name. I did later, and called it QuartzTown.

3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Nope. I never hung out with the other Children. (Although, Rubee, the librarian, loves me.)

4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Hard workers, fair, loving, dirty, and dumb.

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? Only child.

6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. I'm a hard worker, and won't let up till it's done.

7) How do you spend your spare time? I meditate and work on my books, write books, or maybe read some books.
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? Run. I have too much wisdom to kill!

9) Are you allergic to anything? Allergic to cats.

10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? Heavy drinker at dark times, I'm a dwarf.

11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. No crimes at all.

12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [X ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ ]

13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. Some liver spots on his head.

14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ ]
Smart aleck? [X]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) They love me, but I hate them.

16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
Get out my maps I have backed in my bag and look 'em up.

17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X ]
A cold climate [ ]

18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) Nice and white, a librarians mouth is a gateway to wisdom.

19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. He has a light beard.

20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
He snores a bit, and meditates on his books.

21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) He eats whatever is available.

22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Extremely calloused from all the paper cuts and leather binding he does.

23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? No, I haven't even seen a jail.

24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Silverfish! I heard they eat books!

25) What would you say is your greatest fault? His Hubris. (Pride, thinking his words can do anything.)

27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Learning all there is to know.

28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Grab a stool, son. We have some talking to do. :Gets out giant book:

29) What is your favorite thing to do? Give advice to young, foolhardy, adventurers

30) Have you ever written a book? How DARE you ask that question! I've written shelves full!

31) What do you think of marriage? Who has time for marriage?

Dear Lord, you made me think of so much Rp info... Do we really need this much? I mean, I don't run the server, heck, you don't really care what I say, but is all that info going to help people rp? You made me think of the town I was born in, and the lakes name beside it. I mean, we will give our info in IC in Rp when we talk, and some of this stuff will be lost during the Rp. (Ex: teeth.)
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bookreader264's Whitelist.   bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Ahhh a Dwarf, we have not seen a Dwarf on the server for quite a while! And a wise one at that!
The IC information of the application is designed to really make players think about every aspect of the character they are going to portray. Obviously, things will be changed when you actually role-play. It just helps people get into to mindset of the character.
I look forward to seeing you in game! Welcome! I will white-list you right away.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: bookreader264's Whitelist.   bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 am

*Cough* Huuh... *Looks down at short stature and the such* Well... Apparently I am a ghost and no longer a dwarf... Suspect
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bookreader264's Whitelist.   bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm

I said for a while! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bookreader264's Whitelist.   bookreader264's Whitelist. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bookreader264's Whitelist.
Page 1 of 1