VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Favorite game.

Go down 
+9
snevie
Sgt_Markwahlberg
grosen123
snevile
FettSex
Confessor_Tom
Neubia
Admin
ACP5ONeill
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm

What is your favorite game to play? Is it an MMORPG or possibly a first person shooter? So far, my top game is Halo wars. I have been playing it for about 2 years now (on my xbox) and although the population has gone down hill, it is still and amazing real time strategy game. I find myself playing it almost every week for at least 6 hours each time. My favorite leader is captain cutter because you can build whatever you want to go against the enemy and when one unit dies you could drop down at least 2 ODST's to replace them. On the covenant side, I love the Brute chieftain because if he has all 3 stars and is fully upgraded he can easily take out a scarab by himself and 2 if he has support. That is all i can really thing about for Halo Wars, but tell me about your favorite game! It can be anything and it can be as old or new as you like. The only goal in this topic is to talk about the games people like and possible even set up matches between people in those games. So comment below what yours is! And PLEASE be respectful of others opinions on the top game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Game   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

My favorite game is minecraft of course! But before I found minecraft my favorite game probably would have been Garry's Mod. Gmod is a mod for half-life 2 and it uses models and many other things from various games, mostly made by valve. Gmod is a lot like minecraft because it is a sandbox game, there are servers where you play minigames, zombie survival, TTT, RP, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am

Id have to say Planetside 2, its an mmo fps in a very open world, the goal is to capture and hold as much teritory as you can.
Theres three groups, Terren republic, Vanu sovrenity, and the New conglomerate. I play the new conglomerate, mainly because they pack the most punch.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Game   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I'm going to have to say that I love all the games in the Dawn of War series, I have got Dow 1, Winter Assault and Dark Crusade plus Dow 2 with Chaos Rising and even the Xbox 360's Space Marine too. Its just the setting and sheer amount of badassery that fills up the games that makes me love em all to bits.

I love playing as the Twisted Evil Chaos Marines Twisted Evil the most due to the amount of cool units, weapons and dialogue those crazy kids have! but the entire series has some really good ideas and telling of a story... needless to say it still inspires me when I do any kind of Lore being I'd say the largest factor to any new idea I'm throwing around.

MILK FOR THE KHRONE GOD!!!! SPOONS FOR THE SPOON THRONE!!!
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Tom you should talk to ACP about Dawn of War, he is interested in it too!
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Game   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 am

Ha as he should be lol!
yes well maybe we could sort a game out or totally get into a in-depth argument over how the imperium of man should allow the research into new weaponry and not be blinded by the honour or finding and preserving old tech in order to increase fire power and allow superior conquest ability... and then no one knows what are on about!
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Hah, I am a bit new to the game. Still, Eldar is who I play as, and I do own a few table top models, but in the end it was too expensive to pursue. Instead I just got DOW2 Retribution, and Space Marine and called it a day. And although I love Eldar with all my heart, there is a little corruption in me who likes Chaos Space Marines. That Plague Sword is to die for!
Back to top Go down
snevile

snevile

Character sheet
Character Name: sneville
Town: XXX

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I like to play World of Warcraft the most
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:00 am

Yes, I do a few figurines of DoW but mainly for models to decorate I mostly prefer the games due to the cots... they'll burn a hole in your pocket just to get a squad!
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: SUP   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 pm

I don't really have a game i like the most. I like allot of different games. Some games i really like right now is ofcourse minecraft. The other games i really love to play is dark souls, skyrim and halo 4
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Markwahlberg

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 am

My Fav game... I am going to split this up into two categories... on my lap top i really enjoy playing Star Wars Old Republic even tho my computer hates running in and spits flames out the side of the cpu and all that jazz haha.... it is just a fun game that i play to unwind after i get off of work.... but when my crappy isp decides it doesn't wanna work at night i just jump on the ps3 and grind out some games in fifa 13 or devil may cry depending how i feel....
Back to top Go down
snevie

snevie

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:53 am

s.t.o.w. seems good
Not on MAC though
Back to top Go down
tamastix

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: reply   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:28 pm

My favorite game is League of Legends. It is a very strategic game with a lot of communication required. My favorite champion is Elise, Riven, Fiora and Volibear and Sona. Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:11 am

My favorite game is Mount and Blade, great Sandbox game and it should have more players then it should have. The game has many mods that make the game even more compelling to me and not only that, it has a very unique fighting system (Or at least for me).

Currently using many modules. (Note, each module will install it's own campaign, map, and every faction along with the map)(Also, all modules are separate from each other so they will not screw each other over)

Floris
Prophesy of Pendor
Peloponnesian Wars.
Sword of Damocles

Second most Favorite game can be Warcraft III, great lore and the multiplayer maps/ mini-large games are fun as hell. The Roleplay Community over there use to be large till they all moved to SCII but there still scraping pretty big.
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet
Character Name: Fabricius Priscus
Town: Easthedge

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:16 am

Night wrote:
My favorite game is Mount and Blade, great Sandbox game and it should have more players then it should have. The game has many mods that make the game even more compelling to me and not only that, it has a very unique fighting system (Or at least for me).

Currently using many modules. (Note, each module will install it's own campaign, map, and every faction along with the map)(Also, all modules are separate from each other so they will not screw each other over)

Floris
Prophesy of Pendor
Peloponnesian Wars.
Sword of Damocles

Second most Favorite game can be Warcraft III, great lore and the multiplayer maps/ mini-large games are fun as hell. The Roleplay Community over there use to be large till they all moved to SCII but there still scraping pretty big.

I love mount&blade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuadha

Nuadha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Town:

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 am

- Mabinogi
- Second Life
- Realm of the Mad God
- Reading books! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game.   Favorite game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum