VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tamastix

tamastix's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:07 pm

IGN: tamastix
How did you find us?: Kings of Minecraft
Name(Optional): Kyle
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 13
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I've been looking for aserver with this jind of potential and amazement that this server has and I would like to be a part of it.
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: I play mostly just RPG servers, to many to name. Most of them are mixes of RPG, and crap such as CanadianKiller raft
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: 1041605/elfo-eee// from skindex
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:Yes I am.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: I do.
Desired Class:Archer
Desired Race:Elf
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Strategy in games
Power-Gaming: A style of interacting to successes to a specific goal within a game

In Character Information

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Shonvo Wiggle Bottom
2) Where were you born/ raised? A small village
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Very. I had the best of things and people were jealous
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Father: Brave, studious, witty, intellegent, handsome
Mother: Beautiful, Comedic, Flirty, Easy Going, Witty
5) Do you have any siblings?What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? NO siblings.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. I work in the barracks of my town perparing soldiers.
7) How do you spend your spare time? Practising my archery skills in the arena
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? fight because of my powerful abilities within the battlefield
9) Are you allergic to anything? No.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I do not drink, since I am a young villager
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. No I have not
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ *]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. A birth mark of a griffin , the birth mark of a true warrior
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ *]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) very friendly, friendlier than a human or a dwarf would
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Fight my way through to my home using my keen senses
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ *]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) perfectly straight teeth
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. no
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleep talk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?: Sometimes. Heavy. Yes, yes, sometimes, no, don't have nightmares often, just usually happy dreams.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I can eat anything
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) rough and dirty
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? Yes. Many times.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.)
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? The Budai will lead the way
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Taking care of my farm
30) Have you ever written a book? No
31) What do you think of marriage? A good way to keep an emotional bond between 2 lovers.

Last edited by tamastix on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: Missing Questions   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 pm

I hanged eevreything

Last edited by tamastix on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing crap)
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 am

A decent app though in the second section I was unsure if half of it was about your character or you? Anyhow you had a few spelling mistakes and Im unsure if we have a tinkerer class? but its okay regardless.
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 am

Naw, soemone of it started to become kind of random cause it was pretty long and I want Engineer instead if you have one,
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 am

well this app needs to be properly filled out so we can all see what you are going to be like in the server!
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: fixes   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm

29) What is your favorite thing to do? Tinkering with projects in my befroom of my home
30) Have you ever written a book? NO, but keep a journal of all my projects that i have creted and are doing
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: CHANGED   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 am

Basically I just changed eveything :p
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 am

There we go, it is starting to look much better, the only big problem now is that all the numbered questions are in the IC section, this is where you are supposed to answer as your role playing character. So when you mention things like Call of Duty, that is unrealistic to our server lore. Just change your answers to be about your character, not you in real life.
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: e   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Sorry thught i chnged that xD
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Haha there you go! I accept this app, but now you need one more acceptance and a approval on your role playing profile. Have you made one yet?
Back to top Go down
tamastix

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm

on my way to make one >.<
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Pass, I shall check your RP profile if it hasnt already
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Welcome to the server Tamastix, come on whenever you'd like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tamastix's Whitelist Application   tamastix's Whitelist Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1