VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
+8
gbear605
ACP5ONeill
Night
FettSex
grosen123
jcbeno
Confessor_Tom
Neubia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neubia

Choose your own adventure, New beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 am

Before we start this, id like to thank Grosen123 for his awsome idea.

"Freedom, at last. Youve come to this planet to escape your past and start a new begining. Youve arrived on the surface in a small shuttle, and you know other colonists have come here as well. You hear a loud crash and your body is shaken, as the shuttle lands on the surface. The door slides open, and the restraints pull back and release you. You stand up and grab your gear from the shuttle. You step out, and the shuttle flys back up. Its time to start a new life."

A few quick tips to start you off:

First, dont rely on Guns to much, they require ammo or energy of some sort, and if you run out you may be in trouble.

Second, killing other people off can be worth it, but teaming up is just as usefull.

Third, last but not least, this is going to be challenging, i will be searching the darkest depths of my imagination to create the creatures on this planet. Not all of them are hostile, but most are dangerous.

Type "Spawn" to begin your adventure, if you die, ill explain why, and you can restart, just type spawn again. If your in a really bad position, and want to start over you can do that to.

Have fun!

Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 am

Coool cannot wait to see this pan out!

Spawn me up Nooby!!!
Back to top Go down
jcbeno

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 am

spawn me in
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Spawn! Very Happy

even though i thought it was more like space suits and high tech weapons but anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Confessor_tom:
Your shuttle lifts off behind you you look at your surroundings, your in a small forest clearing, thick grass covers the ground.

Your inventory:
1 Solar powered Nano-tech Axe
1 Pistol
3 Food rations
2 Pistol magazines (15 bullets)

jcbeno:
Your shuttle lifts off behind you, and you look at your surroundings, a tall cliff rises up behind you, and a large hilly plain stretches out before you.

Your inventory:
1 Battery powered plasma pistol
1 Titanium-steel Chestplate
2 Food rations
1 Basic medical kit (Bandages and disinfectant)

Grosen123:

Your shuttle lifts off behind you, and you look at your surroundings, a thick jungly forest surrounds you.

Your inventory:
1 semi auto rifle
1 Steel axe
4 Food rations
1 Semi auto magazine (30 bullets)

Tools/armor Materials From weakest to strongest

Wood
Stone
Bronze
Iron
Steel
Titanium
Diamond
Adamantite
Nano-tech

Back to top Go down
jcbeno

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 pm

i get my pistol out and stay very low while watching for other life forms
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Spawn!
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 pm

I start walking through the jungle. always having a grip on my axe. and closely looking at the surroundings listening and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

With my axe in my right hand and my pistol in my left, proceed onward to the hilly plains wary of dangers and fearful of possible impending death. My goal...

To look for either;
Food
shelter
lifeforms
or water.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Spawn
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:44 am

Jcbeno:
Crouching down, you pull out your pistol. You search the area, and see nothing else moving, you can hear sounds from the tall grass.

Fettsex:
As your shuttle lifts off behind you, you get a look at your suroundings, a large magma and ash plain streches out around you, and geysers erupt, spewing hot lava and ash into the air.

Your inventory
1 Food ration
1 Medium medkit (Bandages, disinfectant splints)
1 Adamantite Axe
1 Adamatite pick
1 Pistol

Grosen123:
Gripping your axe, you walk through the jungle. Large vines hang down from the trees, and strange bushlike plants cover the ground. Birdcalls echo down from the trees.

Confessor_tom
Taking your pistol and axe in hand, you set of in search. After a few minutes, you spot a large fallen tree, fungi grow out the side of it.

Night:
As your shuttle lifts off behind you, you take stock of your surroundings. Two tall cliffs stretch up to your sides, with many caves carved into them, small lizardlike footprints are everywhere.

Your inventory:
1 Steel axe
1 Steel knife
3 Food rations
1 water purifier
1 pair of titanium Leg guards
Back to top Go down
jcbeno

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 am

i get my pistol in one hand and my axe in the other and approach the grass slowly
getting ready to attaxk what evers moving
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

I walk forward, being sure to avoid any geysers or hot magma.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Ignore the tree and carry of searching whilst keeping weary of lifeforms.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I walk further through the jungle while holding my axe. listening to the sounds in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
ACP5ONeill

ACP5ONeill

Character sheet
Character Name: Peter O'Neill
Town: Galandor

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Spawn.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

I walk forwards as it only states what is to my side. Carefully I put up my axe and knife in a defensive position as I believe the lizard steps do not look so kind.
Back to top Go down
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:28 am

Jcbeno:
You carefully aproach the grass, but nothing comes after you, you now stand in the tall grass.

Fettsex:
Carefully moving forwards, you feel strange vibrations beneath your feet.

Confessor_tom:
You walk past the tree, and continue on. After a while you enter a small clearing. In the middle of the clearing there is a very dead animal.

Grosen123:
You walk deeper into the jungle, and pay close attention to the bird calls. Suddenly you hear a very loud shriek, and the forest falls silent.
Back to top Go down
grosen123

grosen123

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 am

I stop walking and stand very still with my axe slightly raised. I look all around me also up in the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 pm

I panic and start running as fast as I can!
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Stop.

Look over both the animal and my surroundings. once clear I proceed onwards.
Back to top Go down
Night

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:34 pm

(I got skipped =( confused )
Back to top Go down
jcbeno

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 am

i carry on searching for food and water hoping that thing isnt still following me
Back to top Go down
gbear605

Character sheet
Character Name: Gordon Wilkion

PostSubject: Spawn   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm

I spawn into the pod as it goes towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://escratch.org
Neubia

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:00 am

Night and acp:
Apologize for skipping you two, you can take two major actions on your next post to catch up

Acp5oneil:
As you shuttle lifts off behind you, you take stock of your surroundings, You are on a small hill, and other hills spread out before you, behind you the hills get taller and taller, and mountains point to the sky.

Your inventory:
1 set of steel coocking gear
1 Box of matches
1 Iron axe
1 Iron pick
1 Iron shovel
2 food rations

Night:
Walking forwards, you see more caves, some of them have been crudely cut into the walls. Something darts about in the shadows, and you see a pair of glowing eyes for a moment.

Grosen123:
You stop walking and look up, you see alot of leaves and vines. They rustle in the slight breeze.

Fettsex:
You start to run, and nor a moment to late. The ground behind you erupts, and lava spews from the ground.

Confessor_tom:
The animal was killed by some predator, its been carved open and mostly eaten. Large clawed footprints lead of in one direction.

Jcbeno:
You continue on, and hear more rustling in the grass, something is following you.

gbear605:
You brace yourself as the pod crashes into the ground, yougrab your gear and get out. The shuttle lifts off behind you, and you take a good look at this new planet. Behind you, a large jungle covers the ground, you stand in a grassy plain, and further forwards the plain becomes fire scared and burnt. In the distance you see small geysers erupt, and a small figure running.

Your inventory:
1 Scoped rifle
2 Magazines (10 bullets)
3 Food rations
1 Water purifier
1 Bottle of disinfectant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Choose your own adventure, New beginning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next