Forums for VenomMC
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Server Advertising
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Reer123 Whitelist Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Donations!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Share | 
 

 Choose your own adventure, New beginning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Night



Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-03-03

Character sheet
Character Name: Tharice Frost
Town: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Mon May 06, 2013 7:23 pm

I tell the other man that is it most wise to leave instead of trying to make contact with probably an army of armed lizards. Eyes and ears are still open for any hostile movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neubia



Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 am

Torpidgecko22:
You go to the nearest river, and look into it. The water is clear, and you can see some fish swimming in it.

Fettsex:
You put everything into your bag, then load the rifle and scan your surroundings.
The river flows towards the magma plains, and comes from the jungle. You can see Mountains in the distance, and some larger animals move about in the plain.

Acp5oneill:
You take a closer look at the creature. It stands about half as tall as a human, and is a mottled grey in color. It doesnt look very strong, but its has sharp teeth. It stands securely on its hind legs, and has some trinkets made out of bone.
You ask it if it speaks english, and it hisses in reply. The other person tells you that it would be wise to avoid making contact with an army of lizards.

Grosen123:
You pick up your axe, and study the snake to make sure its head is cut off, which it is. Lifting the snake onto your shoulders, you continue to walk. AS you walk for a while, you begin to hear the sounds of a large body of water.

Night:
The other person takes a closer look at the lizard, and asks it if it speaks english, to which it hisses. You tell him it might be wiser to avoid contact with a lizard army. You spot more of the lizards stepping out of other caves. All of them are armed, but one sticks out from the rest.

Confessor_tom:
As the shuttle lifts off behind you, you take a look at your surroundings.
You are on a rocky beach, behind you a large jungle grows, and a large ocean stretches out as far as you can see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grosen123

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 am

I walk towards the sounds of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confessor_Tom

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : England, UK

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Tue May 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Move to the jungle and gather lots of grassy thin layers of foliage to tear into overlay. Then proceed to dig a large hole complete with two other smaller holes on the top and side, gather firewood and flint or flint like rock to strike a spark to ignite gathered mold as kindlin.

with fire wood in the pit ready lit I place the torn and prepared foliage over the hole on the top to prevent air exiting or at least help stop most of it, I then find anything cup or bowl shaped I can to hold seawater. With sea water I place it in the pit above the rising heat and under the grassed top to collect steam and inturn dripping fresh water.

Hopefully I have completed this without any problems and have a suitable source of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torpidgecko22

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

I take out some of my cooking gear and fill it with water. Afterwards i attempt to catch fish with my barbed wire and shovel for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FettSex
Admin


Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am

I decide I want to go to the mountains, so I start to head in that direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neubia



Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 am

Grosen123:
Heading towards the sounds of water, you leave the jungle, and come onto a sandy beach. A vast ocean streches out before you.

Confessor_tom:
Realizing you cant do everything at once, you gather the leaves and search for firewood.

You find:
Lots of leaves
A bunch of small sticks
2 Large branches

Torpidgecko:
You take the pot from your cooking gear, and fill it with water. You try to shovel some fish out of the river, but fail.

Fettsex:
You head towards the mountains. After walking for some time, you get the feeling that something is following you.

Everybody:
The sun rises again, and a new day dawns.


Info:

1. You can do two major things per turn.

2. If you arre going to use a tool for something unusual, (like a shovel and barbed wire for fishing), I need to know how you are going to. Are you going to use the barbedwire as a net? Are you going to try and beat the fish to death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torpidgecko22

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 pm

I give up on attempting to shovel fish and explore a little. I walk straight from where my pod landed, not going too much in any other direction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FettSex
Admin


Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

I raise my rifle and look for signs of something moving or watching me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grosen123

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 am

I put the snake down and look around for some flint on the beach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confessor_Tom

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : England, UK

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Sat May 11, 2013 5:58 am

Continue with my planned out idea until in finishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura_4000



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Sat May 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Spawn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neubia



Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Wed May 15, 2013 2:53 am

Torpidgecko22:
You walk around the area around where youre shuttle dropped. Theres not much to be seen.

Fettsex:
You spot what appears to be a small wolf, it appears to be following your scent.

Grosen123:
You put down the lizard, and search for some flint. You find sand, lots of it.
You hear something large crashing in the jungle.

Confessor_tom:
You start to dig a hole with your hands, it may take some time. You hear something large crashing about in the jungle.

Your inventory:
1 Steel Hatchet
1 Semi-Automatic Rifle
2 Magazines (10 bullets)
1 Small medkit (Bandages and disinfectant)

Sakura 4000:
As the shuttle lifts off behind you, you take in your surroundings. You are standing on a large hill in a magma plain. It streches out as far as you can see.

Your inventory:
1 Semi automatic Shotgun
3 Magazines (6 shots)
1 Food ration
1 Bottle of water
1 Hunting knife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grosen123

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Wed May 15, 2013 7:56 am

I step back so im standing by the snake and take out my axe while studying the jungle and noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confessor_Tom

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : England, UK

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Wed May 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Continue my plan, keen to listen and watch around myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torpidgecko22

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 pm

I venture out and look at some of the rivers to if any fish are out of the ordinary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FettSex
Admin


Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 pm

I put my rifle down at my feet, kneel down and try to offer it one of my soggy food rations. I wonder it is interested in my food or my flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Plague Doctor

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Spawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose your own adventure, New beginning.   

Back to top Go down
 
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» class, what to choose
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Forum Games :: CYOA-
Jump to: