VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Tython's beginning. By Trumme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trumme

Tython's beginning. By Trumme Empty
PostSubject: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:58 am

In the small town of Ravvendom, there lived a blacksmith and a kind chef. The two shared a strong, elvish bond with each other, and with their son, Tython. Tython was a naive elf that yearned for adventure. The thought of being stuck in Ravvendom horrified him.
Tython worked for an old, kind-hearted shopkeeper, by the name of Itani. Along with this job, Tython worked with his father the blacksmith. Until the week his father went south to the city of OakThorn. While he was there, the city was burned to the ground. The death of Tython's father left Tython and his mother with no money, and the only source of income and food being the mother's stews and Tython's low wage at the shop.
Tython was desperate for food, and so he began to steal bread from Itani. Itani found out what Tython was doing, and rather than telling the guards, he fired him. This left Tython and his mother with nothing but the vegetables they had growing. Tython's mother knew that this wouldn't support them both, and so she gave Tython the little money they had to start a new life.
Tython knew that his mother wouldn't make it, but he also knew that staying would be certain death for both of them. He accepted the money, and took off east to find new civilization. On his travels, Tython taught himself the skill of hunting for survival. It wasn't until he found a dark cave with runic symbols on it that he made his first steps into the skill of magic.
Tython made his way through the cave with nothing but his fur armor, and a very blunt sword his father had made. In the cave, Tython discovered a wizard who had gone mad because of the loss of his apprentice. The wizard was formerly known as Ayanos Bactra, but called himself Bactranate. Tython saw the good in Ayanos, and asked him to teach him the skill of magic, and potion making. Tython spent months in that cave learning whatever he count from Ayanos and his torn up books. It wasn't until the 15th month of learning that Ayanos had gone completely mad and tried to kill Tython. Although he didn't want it to end like it did, Tython had to kill Ayanos because he knew that it was his only chance of surviving.
Tython decided to leave the cave, knowing that it would eventually drive him mad. He continued to move east, in hopes of finding more knowledge in magic.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 am

Love it, very short and to the point!
you leave alot to fill in by playing in so making more of the story than telling it. really good I think your accepted!!!

just need another mod's thumbs up and your good to be whitelisted mate!
Back to top Go down
Lorenea

Lorenea

Character sheet
Character Name: Lorenea Rowald
Town: None

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Great story, it has a sense of movement and anticipation as to what will happen next, looking forward to seeing your character grow here Smile
Back to top Go down
trumme

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Thank you both very much Smile Can't wait to continue the story as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 pm

You're on the whitelist now, do you still have the ip from the old server? It's the same one.
Back to top Go down
trumme

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I do! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tython's beginning. By Trumme   Tython's beginning. By Trumme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tython's beginning. By Trumme
Page 1 of 1