VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)

Go down 
+2
smella2001
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

Make a new topic and post your application, this is the template.
Out Of Character Information
IGN:
How did you find us?:
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:
RP experience:
Code(Found in tutorials section):
Describe your skin(must fit your character):
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:
Desired Class:
Desired Race:
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming:
Power-Gaming:
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
2) Where were you born/ raised?
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.
7) How do you spend your spare time?
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?
9) Are you allergic to anything?
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [ ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ ]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..)
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?)
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian)
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.)
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
29) What is your favorite thing to do?
30) Have you ever written a book?
31) What do you think of marriage?
Back to top Go down
smella2001

Character sheet
Character Name: green smith
Town: wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:52 am

IGN:smella2001
How did you find us?:i was desperate to find a decent rp server
Name(Optional): green smith
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):unknown(roughly 17)
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: i realy want to role play
RP experience: horrid, you guys are the only good ones ive found
Code(Found in tutorials section):kittens
Describe your skin(must fit your character):tanned
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?:yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:definatly
Desired Class: hero (as in well known for good stuff)
Desired Race:elf
Meta-gaming:any strategy, action ect ect
Power-Gaming:interaction to reach a goal.
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included) green hope smith
2) Where were you born/ raised? i was born in the middle of a forest and abandoned
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. no people hated me
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. hairy, gnashing teeth, wolfs.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? one sibling koda, i love him (wolf)
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. i have experience in the field
7) How do you spend your spare time? exploring
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? assasin, snipper.
9) Are you allergic to anything? lapis lazuli
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? i dont even know what alchohol is
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. yes, i axidently killed a butterfly
12) Would you rather...
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ***]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. a scar down my left arm
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ ***]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) they love me
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? climb a tree and watch the world around me
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [*** ]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) great, white, sharpish, realy good condition.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. no im a woman
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? i usualy dont sleep at all, but if i do i twitch and fidged every were
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) mix of every thing
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) usualy a bit grotty
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? only once
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. i hate withers
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? my love of nature
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) help all of nature
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? do what you love and it will love you
29) What is your favorite thing to do? be with nature
30) Have you ever written a book? no but id like to
31) What do you think of marriage? sure what ever. its alright
Back to top Go down
qdylan

PostSubject: qdylan gray-list application   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN:qdylan
How did you find us?:google
Name(Optional):Dylan M
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 13
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: all other server claiming to be "rp" servers just had a quest pluggin or something cheap
RP experience:little bit with my cousins
Code(Found in tutorials section):ty, yt
Describe your skin(must fit your character): a WoW Orc
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: yes with the rules not so with the lore
do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?:yup
Desired Class: Pyromancer
Desired Race: Desert Orc
Meta-gaming: adapting your strategy when gaming
Power-Gaming:a way of interacting with games to achieve a specific goal
In Character Information

1) What is your full name Varrok Nevell Kollyrd
2) Where were you born/ raised? Born in the jungle raised wandering the desert
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. no, I was skinnier and taller than all the other Orcs
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Mom, Kind, Protective, defensive, cooker, and strong. Dad, Fisher, woodcarver, tough, ruff, gillie
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? Only child
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. Heavy lifting and Redstone
7) How do you spend your spare time?, Reading
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle?,fight with friends but run when alone What are the causes? Friendship is good
9) Are you allergic to anything? Milk
10) No drinking, I dont
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. yes, I robbed a town of all their wheat and bread
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [***]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. none, plain
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [***]
15) passive
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Climb a tree and find my bearings
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [***]
A cold climate [ ]
18) clean and normal
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. none
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? cannot sleep durring the day and have dreams regularly
21)mainly wheat and dairy
22)long nails, big, long, calloused, rough
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? nope
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Wither skeletons are bad, the ender dragon is ok
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? I overthink things
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) become the Shaman of a large group of desert Orcs
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? look harder and spend time with the right people
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Organize, label, coordinate
30) Have you ever written a book? nope
31) What do you think of marriage? open to it
Back to top Go down
rhyno705

PostSubject: rhyno705's application   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 pm

IGN:rhyno705
How did you find us?:minecraftforums
Name(Optional):Ryan
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):15
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:because I am bored of the same old minecraft experience and having played DayZRP i thought that this would be a great idea.
RP experience: only played DayZRP before
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kitten
Describe your skin(must fit your character): an elvish ninja skin
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: yes
Desired Class: ranger
Desired Race:elf
Meta-gaming: using outside information and applying it inside of said game
Power-Gaming: basically roleplaying interactively
In Character Information

1) What is your full name (middle name included) cirdan orfman hirthywahlf
2) Where were you born/ raised? Deep inside the Elvish Woods
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Yes, I was popular as a child because of my physical state as well as my tendency  to cause mischief.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. my mother was a a poor huntress who could barely afford to give us food although she did try to make my life the best she could. My father was a drunk he beat me and my mother and his only purpose was to spend the hard earned money my mother and I made in a bar alone.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? I had a brother name Diridun He was younger than me and ran away when i was 16 years old.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. I was a game poacher
7) How do you spend your spare time? I spend my spare time in front of the fire reading old text or hunting and providing to the less fortunate towns folk.
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? It would have to be on a side in which i agreed with because i'm loyal to one side.
9) Are you allergic to anything? no
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? because of my fathers drunken behavior i do not drink.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. Game poaching to eat beacuse i did not have the money
12) Would you rather...
Build a home in the wilderness? [ x]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. i have a missing chunk of ear from when an arrow punctured it.
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ x]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) animals in the woods fear me because of my hunting ability
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Climb the tallest tree and look around my surrondings
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ x]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) i have moderately straight teeth no golden teeth or cavities.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. i have no facial hair.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? i am a very light sleeper and dream pleasantly most nights.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I eat a balanced diet consisting of assorted vegetables except apples and meats suck as beef and pork no chicken
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)callused from hard work
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?no
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. I hate the dwarves the smell of greed and alcohol.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? No matter who they are minus dwarves I have to help then with whatever they need money, food water...etc
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Finding my brother.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Keep looking no matter if it to dangerous or to difficult never give up and never back down.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Hunt
30) Have you ever written a book? No
31) What do you think of marriage? I am not married but feel no hatred towards people who are married.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Inactive server   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:00 pm

This server has been inactive for ages, if you want a really good rp server though head over to their site, link below.

http://artuciusforums.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
camaroboy094

PostSubject: Grey List   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

IGN:camaroboy094
How did you find us?: minecraft forums
Name(Optional): Tanner
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 14
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: For a fun rp enviroment
RP experience: Gmod rp
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens
Describe your skin(must fit your character): Dark copper
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes
Desired Class: Rogue
Desired Race: Elf
Meta-gaming: Using outside info u wouldnt usually have
Power-Gaming: Maximizing progress towards ur goal
In Character Information

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Atlas Bear Tritonblood
2) Where were you born/ raised? On the streets, stealing for a living.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. No, I didnt go to school and was very poor.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Poor Drunks Careless  Abandoning and Rebelious
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? No sibilings
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. Stealing
7) How do you spend your spare time? Stealing
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? Run, I am skinnny yet fast
9) Are you allergic to anything? No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I dont drinkl
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. Stealing
12) Would you rather...
Build a home in the wilderness? [yes]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.  Scar across cheek from father.
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [yes]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Friendly
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? N/A
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [yes]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) Lacking since I wasnt raised right.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. No.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? I dont sleep much, but when i do it is brief.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) Anything I can eat
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Dirty and worn
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? yes
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Orcs. I find them horid.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? Recklessness
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Survive
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Try harder
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Spend time in the forest
30) Have you ever written a book? No
31) What do you think of marriage? Important Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)   Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Page 1 of 1