VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Keeperoftheshop's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keeperoftheshop

Keeperoftheshop's application  Empty
PostSubject: Keeperoftheshop's application    Keeperoftheshop's application  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN:Keeperoftheshop
How did you find us?:minecraft forums > post by "vescon"(apparently i'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days. if you want the link to vescon's post, i'd be happy to give it.)
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.):16
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I enjoy roleplays.
RP experience: none IRL
Code(Found in tutorials section): (haven't logged on yet(the server is down (or in 1.Cool as of 8:15 PM, (US eastern time) October 18th)
Describe your skin(must fit your character): Homemade skin, mix of a knight and a rouge. (i might be a farmer, but i was taught always to be prepared for danger.)
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: lore, yes, rules no. (again, haven't been able to log on yet)
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: yes
Desired Class:Paladin
Desired Race:Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming:Using out of character information to make in-character decisions.
Power-Gaming:following the rules in a morally wrong way; playing the system to benefit yourself at the cost of immersion
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name Charles Keepsake Alewood(pronounced Al-e-wood)
2) Where were you born/ raised? a small cottage outside of town
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. my parents always sheltered me from the world, i never had "friends" but i was happy to have a family
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. father - noble knight, severe injury in battle, married a farm-girl and started a cottage with her, very good storyteller, retained his honor even in old age, sacrificed himself to allow my mother and i to run during a raid on our cottage.
Mother - Quiet, timid, although growing more outgoing later in life. values family over everything. respectful, mildly opinionated, but always polite. when escaping a raid with six year old me, she hid me under the roots of a tree and lead the raid party in a different direction. Hasn't been in contact since.

5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? none
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. subsidence farming the majority of my life.
7) How do you spend your spare time? praying to the deities for good harvests and improving upon my home/fields
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? Fighting is for warriors, but i will defend my fields with my life. my fields are my life.
9) Are you allergic to anything? none
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? aversion to alcohol, however, if required, light drinker. you can't harvest crop when you're passed out.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [X]
Join an existing town or community? [ ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. none
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [ ] ( neither of the above )
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Friendly, but not fully trusting.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? keep walking in one direction. bound to find something.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [X]
A cold climate [ ]   ( a mild temparate climate [X] )
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) I have decent teeth, fairly straight, but not too white/clean
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. i shave when i can, but when i don't i develop a rough beard about one to two inches in length.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?  I'm able to sleep whenever i please, i may sleep talk from time to time, but too quietly to be heard.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I eat whatever i can harvest from my fields, although, should i be put to eating rotted out flesh to survive, i would.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) strong, but soft, unscathed by years of farming.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? no
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. I don't hate any race or breed. i will defend my property, but i will not go out of my way to cause harm to others.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? i've spent the majorety of my life alone, so should i need to rely on bonds i have with others, i wouldn't be able to.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Prosperous Fields, long life, the resource and ability to help others when necessary
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Advice given should be entirely determined by the person seeking advice, the purpose they serve, and the morality they employ to achieve it. (should you give me a specific situation, i would be happy to expand on this.)
29) What is your favorite thing to do? create buildings and trinkets when the time is available
30) Have you ever written a book? no
31) What do you think of marriage? should i have the resource to provide for a wife and family, i would be happy to have one.
Back to top Go down

Keeperoftheshop's application
Page 1 of 1