VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

fallout1349's Grey-List Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallout1349

fallout1349

fallout1349's Grey-List Application Empty
PostSubject: fallout1349's Grey-List Application   fallout1349's Grey-List Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN: fallout1349
How did you find us?: Searching forums
Name(Optional): Austin
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 18
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I was looking for an immersive RP experience.
RP experience: Casual LARPing, MMOs, and a bit of tabletop
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens
Describe your skin(must fit your character): Brown-hair, Brown-eyes, blue coat with white undershirt and leather fixtures.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes I am.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes I do.
Desired Class: Pyromancer
Desired Race: Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Gaming that is not in character but instead is rooted in reality
Power-Gaming: Gaming that is based on achieving a goal at all cost (i.e. grinding, farming)
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Nafien Machi
2) Where were you born/ raised? A small township, of which my mother was lesser nobility in.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Vaguely, I was a class clown of sorts. I wasn't hated but always seemed to get into trouble.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Mom: Brilliant, Social, Business-Oriented, Over-Achiever, Lesser nobility. Dad: Stoic, Hardy, Blacksmith, Reserved, Commoner
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? No siblings that I'm aware of.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. Apprenticed as a Blacksmith at my Dad's forge for a while. Didn't end well but learned how to forge a decent blade. Even used some pyromancy to enhance the fitting. Been working as a mercenary for a while now. I just needed to get out, you know. My pitch is "The Sellsword Spellsword." Well, it would be if I had many customers...
7) How do you spend your spare time? Lighting fires is always fun, or finding ways to make a bit of spare cash.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? By run, do you mean run into? I love a good fight! So long as I don't end up impaled on the end of some orc's axe I'm happy.
9) Are you allergic to anything? Pollen, tends to mess with my sinuses.
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? I love to drink, though some say I don't handle it well, but they don't know what they're talking about!
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. Stealing, Arson, a bit of murder, but it was for a job. Yeah, society is not too fond of me...
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ ]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [x ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.
A small tattoo of an ear of corn on my ankle, don't ask.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [x ]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Either well done or medium rare. Except for doggies, I love you doggies! Yes I do!
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Burn it down, duh!
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [ x]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) Mom's money saved my teeth, thank the Elementals! Not too common in my line of work.
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. Was working on a beard for a while, but I decided to shave it off for the ladies.
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? I sleep almost anywhere. Rarely do I dream, but when I do things get trippy.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I like food. All kinds of food are good. Do you, by any chance, have any on you. You would not believe the amounts of carbs fire burns.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.)
A bit scratched and leathery from swordplay and generally warm from casting.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? Yup, some of the guards know me by name. I think they like me for the most part though.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Spiders. Eugh! They're just so creepy and crawly. I wouldn't shed a tear if every one of those arthropodic atrocities died a sudden, horrific, and painful death.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? My mouth, It both gets me out of trouble and right back into it.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) Money is always nice. Also would like to be an emperor, have a harem of lovers, and possess ungodly amounts of power, you know, the usual.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? Don't be stupid, that's my job.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Light a fire, kill monsters and eat. Sometimes all at once!
30) Have you ever written a book? Founded a church about a cyan sheep god. Then used it as a triangle scheme to steal the entire townsfolk's money. Good times.
31) What do you think of marriage? It's like prison, but you can't use shanks or run away from it.
Back to top Go down

fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Page 1 of 1