VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
General_Hasad

General_Hasads Whitelist....  Empty
PostSubject: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 am

IGN: General_Hasad
How did you find us?: I found you guy via a channel of friends i have that said i should try out this server that they really liked...
Name(Optional): Name i would rather not say....
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 23
Why do you want to join VenomMC?:I wanna join because i hear its is a wonderful server with some great things happening in it.
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application:I have only read about this roleplaying but upon reading it and seeing it done in the game i feel that i could pick up on it rather fast...
Code: None
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: It is the skin of the ender dragon refer to my story....
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: yes i understand...
Desired Class: Ranger.... Wanna shoot them arrows...
Desired Race: Human
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Meta-gaming... hmm that is like strategy right gotta do things in the right order for the betterment and out come of a game.
Power-Gaming: gotta reach that ultimate goal and nothing will stop me....
In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name (middle name included) Leo Benedict Gaunt
2) Where were you born/ raised? Land of Khand
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Yes son of a Khand armies greatest and most revered archer. So i spent lots of time with the other high borns.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Father= Cunning Agile Brave Strong Wise. Mother= Wise Caring Defensive Selfless Enduring.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? Two Sisters Isabel and Rose... I will die to defend there honor against those who would seek to take it.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. Grew up in military life with the most revered Archers in Khand... I know military tactics and how to craft the best arrows and bows in the land.
7) How do you spend your spare time? Reading of great military victories of our peoples and other peoples past and present and honing my skills with the bow and training others.
Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? I would do as my lord king of Khand Commands to defend his lands.
9) Are you allergic to anything? No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? Drink lightly on occasions of victory in case i must be ready at my kings command. To lead his archers into battle and defend his intrests.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. Only those that my king commands me to do in battle for his defense.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ x]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [x ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. Scar on my shoulder from my younger years in the archery groups from a on coming arrow in a battle.
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [x]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Friendly i only kill what i need to feed the troops and the king when nessesary.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Ready my bow and quiver to defend my people and lead them to saftey.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [x]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) Straight
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. None
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy I sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? I am a light sleeper and ready to act on a short notice... I can sleep when ever i find time for it.
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) I eat what ever we have during our conquest.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) Fingers and worn and rough from the string and arrows from the time in the army.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? No never
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? Being overly loyal to land family and king.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) I come from a high born family and my path has already been set before me. So goals are to defend the kings interest in anyway possible.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? respect law and land of the king.
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Shoot my bow
30) Have you ever written a book? No but i have read many
31) What do you think of marriage? When my king is done on his conquest i will be wedded to a wonderful women. Back in Khand.
Back to top Go down
General_Hasad

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 am

its fine, but your skin is questionable thought I have read the rp profile and still remain unsure, is it a full skin ender dragon? or is there spots of flesh to show its like hide armour? the latter would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

PostSubject: Approved   General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 am

Your apps is good, we will whitelist you to see your skin. If it is acceptable you'll be fine. If not we will ask you to change it.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

Hey General, you have been added to the server on the approval of your application! Come on whenever you would like! Just make sure your skin is appropriate for your character, which I'm sure it is.
Back to top Go down
General_Hasad

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Thank you all it sounds wonderful... altho i just tried to log on and it says i am not currently whitelisted...
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Hmm try again you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
General_Hasad

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 am

Still not working 8*( sad day... still unwhitelisted it says....
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:44 am

I can see you are trying to get on and the problem should be fixed now, I am so sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General_Hasads Whitelist....    General_Hasads Whitelist....  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1