VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

skylord_conner's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skylordconner

skylord_conner's app Empty
PostSubject: skylord_conner's app   skylord_conner's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN: skylord_conner
How did you find us?: Through minecraftfourms, someone asked about finding a hardcore RP server
Name(Optional): Conner
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 12
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: Because i've been looking for a serious RP server
RP experience: I've played in the toro league roleplay server and have RPed on other games, I like to stay in character as I hate when the RP starts slowing down alot
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens
Describe your skin(must fit your character): My skin has a green robe on with brown boots and his eyes hiden, he has gloves on.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes
Desired Class: Rouge
Desired Race: Elve
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Taking info from ooc and using it in roleplay/IC
Power-Gaming: Forcing actions without the other RPers consent (ex: Steals money and does not fail)
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

The RP profile will be written in 3rd-person because that is usually how I RP
1) What is your full name (middle name included): Jason Simon (See-moan) Stonespyre (The reason I put how to say Simon is because you could get mixed up with (Sci-mon) and think it is that.)
2) Where were you born/ raised?:
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not.: No, Jason is an anti-social person but has opened up since his childhood, not much, but he has.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them?
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe.: No, Jason has not worked.
7) How do you spend your spare time?: Jason usually spends time in his special place, this place changes depending on where he is.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes?: Jason would run as doesn't like to get in fights but if he has to fight, he does
9) Are you allergic to anything?: No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you?: Jason does not drink
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.: Jason has commited many crimes, two times he was caught but these crimes were minor like stealing from a candy store.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [No]
Build a home in the wilderness? [No]
Join an existing town or community? [Yes]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe.: Jason has a scar on his arm from when he arm was hurt badly, but he keeps it covered in a robe-type-thing
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [HAH! Jason wishes]
particularly agile person? [Yeah]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..): Jason may not have a lot of human/orcs/whatever friends but he has animal friends in his neighborly forest, so friendly
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do?: Jason would try to climb up a tree, probably fail 1 - 5 times but get up and see what direction to go, if he can't see anything, he just travels the forest
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [Yes]
A cold climate [No]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?): Jason has a few out-of-place teeth but not much, the rest are straight (not being a mary-sue on this one Razz)
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it.: No, Jason always shaves it off
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?: Jason barely sleeps but if he does, he lightly sleeps do he can be prone to any threats around him during his sleep, he does not drool or anything, sometimes he mumbles in his sleep but quietly
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian): Jason eats a normal balance of food everyday... well, if he can afford it, sometimes Jason has no money so he resorts to stealing but only on those occasions
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.): Jason wears gloves so people never see them
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?: No.
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain.: Jason doesn't really care what he kills unless he gets a reward (money, food, etc.)
25) What would you say is your greatest fault?: Jason has a little bit of angerment issues. He can get angry very fast and rarely resorts to killing to solve it
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.): Jason wants to become a great rouge, he wants to be sorta like an assassin for hire.
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?: Jason would ignore them as he is, anti-social
29) What is your favorite thing to do?: Jason loves to stay in his special place
30) Have you ever written a book?: No
31) What do you think of marriage?: Jason thinks it is a waste of time and doesn't think about it for a second

Side note: I have copied this whole app so if it is accepted I can always remember my char... Razz
Back to top Go down

skylord_conner's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Applications :: Grey-List Applications-
Jump to: