VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Reer123 Whitelist Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reer123

Character sheet
Character Name: Fabricius Priscus
Town: Easthedge

Reer123 Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm

IGN: Reer123
How did you find us?: This link minecraftforum.net/topic/1505083-looking-for-hardcore-rp-server/ (add the w w w . )
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 13
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I would love to be on a Hardcore roleplay server!
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft post the link to your application: I have played Kitheleois Roleplay server but it has went down in the last month so I have been looking for a new one.
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens?
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: I have a young man with a green top brown hair dark brown eyes, sandles and slightly tanned skin.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes I have read them.
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes
Desired Class: Archer/Ranger
Desired Race: Human (if not elve.
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Using minecraft glitches/uses to cheat the game.
Power-Gaming: Optimising the players character i.e My character "John" Worked out all his life so he is fit strong and good looking he dosen't have any flaws.
In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

My rp profile hasn't been accepted but when it is I shall put it in the comments

Fabricus Priscus (italian name)
He was born in a small human settlement on the outer edges of the world.
Fabricus was a smart boy when he was a child and was often teased because of that, he grew up with a small group of friends (3) who were smart too and have been bullied.
His parents were high in the running of the village being on the counsel for changes in the village. His Mother is Claduis and his father is Titius.
His father is in the local military and wishes for fabricius to become a high rank in the military when he is older. His mother Cladius is the average house wife watching over him and his brother and cleaning her husbands armour.
Fabricius has one brother, Ace he has really bonded with his brother and is never seen fighting with him, he is younger than Fabricius but looks the same age as him. Fabricius has been trained in the militia with a bow and dagger, he always goes out hunting to bring back food for his family and to sell onto the locals. He would stand back and fire his bow if anyone picked a fight with him but if he didn't have his bow he would have to run from the fight for he never had strong punching arms. he is allergic to wild yellow daffadils.
He would only drink on special occasions to keep optimal fitness for his work in the militia. He was once attacked by a drunk old man who swung a knife at him he retaliated with shooting him with and arrow in the stomach and leaving him to die which he was imprisoned for three weeks in. He would rather live in a deep underground cave with his bow and hundreds of arrows than build a house out of desert cacti. He has a birth mark on his shoulder of a x or a cross some say it is the devils mark while other think it is a sign from god.
People would consider Fabricius to be a weak fraile man but actually he is a strong bodied able man. When animals see Fabricius they can smell the blood of other slaughtered animals so they run as far and fast as they can away from him. If fabricius is lost in a forest he climbs the closest tree and looks out to see where he is or to see his village. Fabricius would rather a hot climate for his village is located near a river in a small jungle. Fabricius has good teeth for his fathers friend was a dentist before he became a soilder. Fabricius has a small growing beard but he shaves once every week so that dosen't affect his apperance. Fabricius cannot sleep during the day and is a light sleep for when he has nightmares about orcs raiding the village so he listens for every sound and if there is any little noise he is up with the torch and searching the house for "orcs". He eats what he hunts or gathers is it beef or is beetroot he will eat it he knows the different poisionous plants and meats for he has spent most of his life in the woods. His hands are clean fresh hands because he dosen't do much work aside from hold a bow and let go of a bow his hands may be dirty at times after he has been gathering vegetables. He was sent to the dungeons once after shooting a drunk old man with his bow in the stomach and leaving him to die he was only in there once. Fabricius completely despises of orcs and has nightmares about them raiding his village and burning it to the ground.
His greatest fault is not growing up with many friends and he has alright social skills so it is hard for him to get what he needs of people or make deals with merchants. Fabricius's biggest goal is becoming mayor of his village and ruling over it with his knowledge and wisdom to maximise the performance of the village. If fabricius was to give someone advice he would say "Cavete a Orci" (Beware of the orcs). His favourite thing to do is to go out into the local forest and hunt all day. He has not wrote a book since he was very young (12) he wrote a diary about himself. Fabricius is looking for a wife at the moment.

I really Hope I can be accepted for this server for it looks savage!
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 am

This is very rough and hard to follow the template was put in place to arrange it in a neat manner so its easy to follow.

This is decent enough to pass but I would consider re submitting it in the template format if you want to.

Pass, you need another mod's pass to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 am

I shall submit another application
The way it was set was to make it look like a character description (diary from)
I did not realise that it all had to be titled.
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 am

Are there any other admins that would be on in the next week
/me hopes to get on for easter
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 pm

You are passed in both rp profile and whitelist app, I just made a suggestion for you to re do the whitelist for clarity's sake. I shall get another pass on this app for you and hopefully sort out whitelisting.
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Confessor_Tom wrote:
You are passed in both rp profile and whitelist app, I just made a suggestion for you to re do the whitelist for clarity's sake. I shall get another pass on this app for you and hopefully sort out whitelisting.

I have redone my white list app and have changed some stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

You are all set up now, welcome to the server you can come on and join the adventure!
Back to top Go down
Reer123

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reer123 Whitelist Application   Reer123 Whitelist Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reer123 Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1