VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Plague Doctor

The Plague Doctor

Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App Empty
PostSubject: Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App   Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

IGN: Priest_Leonardo
How did you find us?: an old Minecraft forums post that had the Ip, I was looking for a new RP server due to the old RP server I was a moderator on was dropped by its host and the network was disbanded.
Name(Optional): Leonardo
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 15
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I am looking for a new Hardcore RP server due to my old one being removed.
RP experience: I have had experience on the Eurasia Networks, a hardcore RP server for 2 years.
Code(Found in tutorials section): Kittens.
Describe your skin(must fit your character): My skin is of a man with somewhat pale-ish skin in a cloak that has a purple eye insignia on the back, and black / semi - gray hair
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Yes
Desired Class: Rogue
Desired Race: Dark Elf
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Using Out of Character information in a Roleplay Scenario
Power-Gaming: Doing a task that is impossible to do in RP in the current theme / timeline, for example "_____ uses his power gloves he got from the future to lift the Quadrillion Ton block of Stone."
In Character Information
Please note that it is optional to complete a role-playing profile, posted in the proper RP Profile forum and must answer all of the questions below. Or you can complete to questions below. It's up to you.

1) What is your full name (middle name included)
Leonardo Noir Scratch
2) Where were you born/ raised? was raised in a small shack in a giant cave.
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. mostly kept to himself due to living in a small shack, but visited the nearby locals.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents. Psychotic, Two - Faced, Masochistic, Sadistic, and Loyal
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? Was born an only child
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. worked on crafting and construction skills and worked in a small shop, but was fired shortly after being hired.
7) How do you spend your spare time? Testing my sword on a few dummies and practicing my hiding skills
Cool Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? I would most likely fight the battle, but if the adversary is proven to be to much of a challenge, I would flee.
9) Are you allergic to anything? No
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? a heavy drinker, after a long time of drinking will think of happier times while zoning out on reality
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please. a few minor thefts in the nearby town, and was sent to prison but managed to break out due to the guard forgetting to lock the door.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [X]
Build a home in the wilderness? [ ]
Join an existing town or community? [X]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. Nope
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ ]
particularly agile person? [X]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) They are loyal to me, follow my demands, and very faithful.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? I keep on walking, I will get out of the forest eventually
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [ ]
A cold climate [X]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) Perfectly Straight Teeth
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. N/A
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams? Heavy Sleeper, sleep talk & snore, nightmares
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) mostly carnivorous with meats hunted from nearby animals, but will resort to plants and such when it is more common
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) They are rough with hard work, and are a bit larger than average
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons? Yes
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. N/A
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? Unable to successfully learn skills unless messing them up.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) My Goal is to expand my small shack, and become the richest thief in the world
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice? " Life is like a Knife, it stabs you in the back. "
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Reading about history, practicing swordsmanship, and improving thieving skills.
30) Have you ever written a book? N/A
31) What do you think of marriage? Thinks of them as a weird concept
Back to top Go down

Priest_Leonardo's Graylist App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Applications :: Grey-List Applications-
Jump to: