VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Blade Of Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

Blade Of Rage Empty
PostSubject: Blade Of Rage   Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Weapons have dominated stories and victories throughout Stalgath for centuries,
but none more greater than the tale of The Sword Of Rage, a immensely powerful wraith blade forged by the old god Dante himself. This wicked blade carried his burning boon where ever it was taken to blessing it's master in the inhuman flames of destruction and glorious battle!

The blade was first gifted to a young Orc female known as Neubia, after many trails and tests set before the Orc Dante bestowed the blade to her in the form of a rectangular block of stone.

The Orc sensing the touch of Dante within the stone apparently punched the rock away until her hands lay broken and bloody, as her smashed hands wrapped around the pommel... the blood dried... the bones formed back stronger. and the pain and anger created from undertaking the act coursed through her veins in a Novocain rush of sweat, hunger and the taste of iron on her tongue.

The blade's history continued into the purpose of the blade being given to Neubia as Dante tasked her to clear a band of thieves who had displease the war god, the blessed Orc was said to have gutted every one of the thieves in single combat never missing a beat, with every drop of it's enemies blood the blade grew in strength and power.

From then it's ancient history, the great Orc that was bestowed with the mighty blade died as we all do, but her boon carried on... they say it has a soul of its own. the lost bloody symbol of a now dead god: on a ever continuing journey to find a worthy master to grace with it's gifts of black rage and fire.

The last supposed sighting of the weapon was in the south, around the deserts there. found on the corpses of a Half giant, left there seemingly as the scavengers who searched the corpse seemed well versed on the tales of the sword, as did the other survivor who walked away covered in his friend's blood.

For even though that sighting was two hundred years ago, the wraith blade still wonders on, changing hand until it finds it's new master.
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

Blade Of Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade Of Rage   Blade Of Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Just like to say I had the privilege of doing this story thanks to Neubia for allowing me too, thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down

Blade Of Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomMC :: Lore :: Stories-
Jump to: