VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pohotu3

Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane Empty
PostSubject: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Out Of Character Information
IGN: pohotu3
How did you find us?: Ha ha, you know the answer to that one.
Name(Optional):
Age(Optional, please remember that we go by maturity rather than number.): 17 in 5 days
Why do you want to join VenomMC?: I'd like to get back on the server since Seacrack has gone down and I enjoyed the community here when I played previously
RP experience, if you have experience with minecraft please post a link to your application on that server. For example, say you used to play on Roleplaycraft
post the link to your application: D&D, Here on the previous server.
Code(Found in tutorials section): kittens
Describe your skin, or post a link to it: Haven't decided on a skin for my character yet. I like to play w/ skins to see which I like.
Are you familiar with the server lore and rules?: Yes
Do you understand that you must use the ticket system instead of asking in chat?: Makes sense.
Desired Class: Mechamancer
Desired Race: Dwarf
In your own words describe the following:
Meta-gaming: Using information gained out of character in character
Power-Gaming: To play in a progress-maximizing mannner with no attention to roleplaying, realism or fun.
In Character Information
You require an approved roleplaying profile before you are whitelisted, post a link to it here or if you have not written it do so and post a link below:

1) What is your full name: Baltar Runebane
2) Where were you born/ raised?: Fal Dar Ein
3) Were you popular as a child? Explain why or why not. Baltar kept to himself as a child, because he preferred to work with machines and redstone to playing with other children.
4) Describe five aspects of each of your parents.
FATHER:
Rebellious
Strong
Stubborn
Proud
Daring
MOTHER:
Articulate
Compassionate
Gentle
Intelligent
Passive
5) Do you have any siblings? What are their names, how many are there, and what are your views about them? No sibilings, Baltar scared having more children out of his parents a very early age.
6) Do you have any work experience? Describe. He has experience with machines and the aspects of redstone power
7) How do you spend your spare time? Building Machines or gather the supplies to build them.
Cool Would you run or fight in a battle? What are the causes? Baltar would run from a fight, he's not used to having to fight people himself, normally his machines do that for him.
9) Are you allergic to anything? Nope
10) Are you a light or a heavy drinker? What type of drunkard are you? Light drinker, things have a tendency to get broken when Baltar gets too deep into his cups.
11) Have you committed any crimes? Details, please.
12) Would you rather...
Live in a deep unknown cave? [ x]
make use of the desert cacti to build a home? [ ]
13) Any piercings, tattoos, scars or birthmarks/moles? Describe. Baltar (I really hope that you get that reference) has numerous scars on his upper body from
14) Do people consider you to be a...
muscley brute? [ x]
particularly agile person? [ ]
15) How do animals act around you? (are they terrified, friendly, aggressive etc..) Terrified, Baltar has a rather imposing figure, especially considering he's a dwarf.
16) If you are lost in a forest, what do you do? Build a machine to chop the forest down.
17) What do you prefer?
A hot climate [x]
A cold climate [ ]
18) What condition are your teeth in? ( Do you have.. cavities, a golden tooth, or perfectly straight teeth?) They are blackened by residue from the fumes from his machines. They're a little crooked
19) Do you have any facial hair? Describe it. None, it frequently gets burned off during his work with his machines
20) Are you able to sleep during the day? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Do you drool, sleeptalk, snore, sleepwalk, have nightmares or dreams?
21)Describe your diet. (example: Vegetarian) His diet consists primarily of steak and potatoes, but if those aren't available, he'll eat just about anything.
22)Describe your hands. (dirt under the nails, weather-worn etc.) His hands are constantly covered in grease, and they're scared numerous slices from sharp pieces of metal and burns from hot metal and his machines malfunctioning and exploding.
23)Have you ever been sent to the dungeons?
24) Are there any particular monsters you despise or would like to fight? Explain. Creepers are the bane of Baltar's existence. He builds machine especially for destroying them and extracting their essence.
25) What would you say is your greatest fault? He devotes far more time and resources to building things that aren't very practical than he probably should.
27) What are your goals? (Building a town, becoming rich, seeking knowledge, etc.) To build a city based around his machines, and to fill it
28) What advice would you say to someone seeking advice?
29) What is your favorite thing to do? Build machines, even if it would be easier to perform the function of the machine by hand.
30) Have you ever written a book? No, however he has taken enough notes on his work to write several.
31) What do you think of marriage? Baltar would marry if he had sufficient reasons. As it stands he has not even entered a relationship (One of the side effects of being an introvert) and therefore wouldn't have sufficient reason to so much as consider marriage
Back to top Go down
Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

Character sheet
Character Name: People call him "Varg"
Town: He walks until he feels tired

PostSubject: Re: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Good app needs a second pass and you need to do a RP profile for your character.

Decent app.
Back to top Go down
pohotu3

PostSubject: Re: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Ok, I'll take care of charie prof when I have time to write.
Back to top Go down
FettSex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Oooo a good AND decent app? Haha welcome back man you were missed, you are still whitelisted I believe, tell me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
pohotu3

PostSubject: Re: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Naw, I was removed from the whitelist. That's why I created a new app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane   Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pohotu3 Character -- Baltar Runebane
Page 1 of 1