VenomMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for VenomMC

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» skylord_conner's app
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm by skylordconner

» Kotsko's Application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm by kotsko

» Whitelist Example (Paste this into your app and fill it out.)
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm by camaroboy094

» Willvasco Application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 am by willvasco

» Chishingetsu App
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 pm by chishingetsu

» ThomasA234's Application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am by Nocte

» fallout1349's Grey-List Application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm by fallout1349

» Keeperoftheshop's application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm by keeperoftheshop

» Daybrayke Application
Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm by Daybrayke

Most active topics
Choose your own adventure, New beginning.
Cyoa discussion
Favorite game.
tamastix's Whitelist Application
awesomeiscool's app
Emajen, Littlewef, akaRuski and Trumme's Town
Possible addition of mods
Server Advertising
General_Hasads Whitelist....
Potter457's app
Donations!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is skylordconner

Our users have posted a total of 839 messages in 238 subjects
Poll

Ranger(Archer) Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Rhageth Stellhorn
Town:

Ranger(Archer) Information Empty
PostSubject: Ranger(Archer) Information   Ranger(Archer) Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:21 am

So you want to be a long distance killer, stealthy with deadly arrows raining from the sky signaling doom to your enemies? Then being a Archer is for you! The Archer is a master of all Bows. They are able to wear Leather and Chain armor and shoot flaming arrows, disarm their foes, poison enemies and weaken and blind their attackers to achieve victory! If all else fails, leap away and shoot some more!

Pyro Bow - All arrows fired ignite their targets. Cannot use power if you've been in water or rain within the last ten seconds.
[Superpower] Arrows that hit a target explode, igniting an area around the target. This can only be used if previously ignited areas have been extinguished.

Tracker - Right-clicking an entity while barehanded places a hidden tracker on them, allowing you to track their position at all times while having a compass in your inventory. Holding the compass speeds up reporting times. Lasts until the target dies or despawns.

Evasion - While equal to or below 3 health, speed will increase. Increase is dependant on period of time since last damaged. If damaged too recently, no effect will occur.
Back to top Go down

Ranger(Archer) Information
Page 1 of 1